AR D3luX :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Moon/Chris Danger
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: D3luX :)/Chris Harper
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:25015916
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Well so i joined the server and decided to base so i started building a base up then placed my drugs after 2-3mins i see a dead screen instantly by a bomb call goes off by him which is 2.5 since he has no valid reason to place it in first place. @Cole
Evidence (Demo Required): Will be posted shortly.
Tick:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Since when is it not allowed to use a bomb to raid people with? So killing you with a bomb is 2.5? So would be killing you in a raid also be 2.5? I dont get it.

You're home was totally blocked up, so i choosed to raid with a bomb instead, as it would be much easier to get through your defence.

Reaction score
Since when is it not allowed to use a bomb to raid people with? So killing you with a bomb is 2.5? So would be killing you in a raid also be 2.5? I dont get it.

You're home was totally blocked up, so i choosed to raid with a bomb instead, as it would be much easier to get through your defence.

If you don't know that IT'S 2.5 with all your playtime i got nothing else to say.

Reaction score
I choosed a bomb because it would put my life at less risk by engaging in a gunfight against a person defending while a bomb gave me the element of surprise.
Also your appartment looked totally blocked up from the outsite, like a fortress.

M

Reaction score
He can raid you with a bomb.

Status
Not open for further replies.