AR on Dai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Freedor21 / Tony Ryers
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: @Daigestive / Dai-Gonn Jin
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:155798045
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.4, 2.5 - He entered the projex apartments as I was conducting an investigation into a burglary into Moron's which was unowned. As I was talking to the three people outside apartment 4, Dai comes upstairs. I walk up to him and ask him if he owned an apartment. He said yes and just shoots me. The whole situation starting from the call was about 10 mins.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
There was a majority of factors leading to be shooting you. The main one was seeing @Morteh pull his gun from his back after he mugged me making me think he'd try and shoot me for walking up with a gun on my back making it wrong place at the wrong time. Bare in mind this happened at 3am with 5 people on and you risking nothing but 5 minutes of your time which is pretty sad. My obvious intentions were to raid the property and if you searched me I had 2 bombs, 2 molatovs and a grenade on me. @Adrish can count the financial loss or risk in jail time. I also thought they were in morons which is why I raided it before coming to Projex. I would just like to point out @DwarfBitch attempted to aid the offiver straight after this which would also break 3.4

Tl;Dr
- @Morteh pulled his gun from his back. He had a reason to believe I was going to shoot him so he could have easily shot us both.
- I had a grenade, 2 bombs, 2 molatovs and a scar on me.
- I was the one that raided Morons looking for them.

Reaction score
They never identified you, they said they had no idea who raided it, Moron's was unowned, and I was never going to search you. My mistake here was not assuming that you'd kos me because I have a uniform on. You could of easily of waited until I left to raid, but apparently that's a little to difficult.
Why would I search you? The only thing I would of done is ask you questions and ask you to store the firearm, and even then you'd probably shoot me, repeating "He WaS gOiNg To ArReSt Me". I understand it's hard to not raid someone for five minutes, but that's why I made this.

Reaction score
the reason I shot you is that I knew you were going to raid us when you shot the cop it was pretty clear what your intentions were.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
@DwarfBitch assuming my intentions. I shot the cop and you started shooting me on the stairs. Clearly having shot a cop point blank next to you. Pulling a gun wasnt smart at all leading to you dying. Not to mention you had no reason to believe I was going to raid. With your lack of logic I can shoot anyone on an Slums/regals/projex stairs that shoots a cop.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
@Freedor make a refund request for 5 minutes. Stop being salty there was 5 of us on the server at 3am.You spent more time recording the demo and making the AR than you lost dying.

Last edited:
Reaction score
@Daigestive Your point is invalid. I'm not upset I die,d i'm upset that you ruined a good rp sit because you wanted to raid. Your impatience shows your intentions on the server is to not rp, but instead shoot everyone like dogs. In fact, to drive my point home, maybe i'll go to every apt and shoot you everytime I see you because I wanted to raid?

Reaction score
Also, you said you're upset that he killed you because you shot me?
make a refund request for 5 minutes .
You're saying you can shoot people you want to raid, but the people you're about to raid can't shoot back when they shoot someone outside their apt? These double standards make me dizzy.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
@Freedor its not that I wanted to raid. Its that you had right enough to search me for the gun on my back which would lead to you finding the 2 molatovs, 2 bombs and a nade. You also didnt see @Morteh pull his gun from his back behind you. Don't prejudice me for being in an org if you want to wank over being a virtual cop at 3am confront of 4 people for self esteem go ahead. Theres 3 factors i told you lead to me shooting you. Not 1 of them was because I was raiding projex. Read what I said again because you clearly can't understand simple english. I killed him because he tried to kill me.

Reaction score
@Daigestive For what reason could I of searched you? Cops don't search everyone who enters a building with a gun, I didn't do/say anything that would of indicated I wanted to search you, I clearly didn't have the intention of detaining you. You're making up reasons like you always do to shoot people. If you gunpointed me and took me hostage, that would be fine. But that might be a little to much rp for you, not enough shooting right?

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Because you failed to realise I'll say it again. I didn't shoot you because I intended to raid Projex 4. You were investigating raiding Morons which I raided. @Morteh pulls the gun from his back with a good enough reason to kill me as he mugged me and knows my intentions as I dont own a projex. You begin to question me about having a gun on my back giving you enough reason to cuff and search me. If you searched me I'd be liable to:

7.2 Possession of Explosives and Incendiaries
It is illegal for a person to manufacture, possess, sell, or transport an explosive or incendiary device.
Misdemeanor - liable to 3 years maximum imprisonment, $3,000 maximum fine and asset forfeiture.

7.3 Possession of Offensive Weapons
Any person who is in possession of any offensive weapon in a public area without a reasonable excuse commits an offence. Offensive weapons include, but are not necessarily limited to the following, firearms, baseball bats, knives, machetes, or improvised/adapted items with the intent to harm or cause damage.
Misdemeanor - liable to 2 years maximum imprisonment, $2,500 maximum fine and asset forfeiture.

As I did not own a property you had probable cause to believe that I'd also be liable to planning the following:

6.7 Attempting or Planning a Crime
No person shall attempt or plan to commit a crime. A person who does so shall be liable for punishment as if they had committed the offence.
Liable to half of what offence was if committed for the following crimes:

7.8 Detonation of Explosives and Incendiaries
It is illegal for a person to detonate an explosive or incendiary device.
Felony - liable to 6 years maximum imprisonment and $6,000 maximum fine. => 3 years 3k ticket

11.7 Arson
Any person who willfully and maliciously or recklessly sets fire to a property commits a criminal offence.
Felony - liable to 6 years maximum imprisonment and $5,000 maximum fine. => 3y 2.5k ticket

9.2 Physical Assault with an Offensive Weapon
Any person who applies or causes reckless injury to another person with any type of offensive weapon as defined in law 7.3, that is likely to cause great bodily injury commits an offence.
Felony - liable to 8 years maximum imprisonment and $7,000 maximum fine. => 4years 3.5k ticket

This could be deemed a extreme circumstance where compounding punishments would be lawful. Therefore I would be liable to 15 years and a 14.5k ticket. Therefore when you walk close to me I cant risk getting cuffed and searched. Not to mention after I pulled the gun Dwarf Bitch decided to aid you which meant I couldn't just take you hostage nor did I have trunk access anywhere.

This does not mention if you or any of the other 3 people witnessed that I raided Morons.

What would my financial loss be?

From my inventory I would lose:

Grenade
2x Molatovs
2x timed explosives
Fn Scar full comp and stock

inFX2cq.png

Reaction score
I pulled my gun because I knew I would soon have a reason to kill, didn't have one just because you had a rifle on your back. Doesn't change anything though.

Reaction score
A lot to unpack here. @Daigestive
I had no reason to search you. Just because you had a gun that wasn't enough reason. You would said no, I would of asked you what you were doing, told you to store the gun, and that would be the end of it. You just having a gun doesn't lead me to believe you're about to blow the entire apartment building up, so I would have no idea what you were carrying. You're assuming I would insta search you, but that's not the case at all. Yeah, you probably would of been detained if you either failed to answer my questions, or they don't make sense, then I would search you, and shooting me as I try to detain you would be make sense. Instead, you said one word and shot me. You clearly had 0 intention of interacting with anyone inside, and only wanted to kill us.
If you wanted to raid so bad, this begs the question, you saw my police car in the parking lot, why didn't you just wait for me to leave? That way, you never would of been searched, and you would never of been caught. You said you raided Moron's, but when I got there it was unowned and the three of them said they didn't see anything. If you were identified, I would of made my intentions of detaining you clear, again giving you a somewhat valid reason to shoot me.
11.7 and 9.2 wouldn't make sense in this situation, there was no property damage and there was no signs of harm anywhere inside or near Moron's, so let's drop that. 6.7 would make sense if you decided to cooperate and let me question you, but based off of what you had alone would barely be enough. The only valid laws you listed are 7.2 and 7.3, but again only if I searched you.
All in all, although you were in violation of 7.2 and 7.3, I had 0 clue as to what you were doing. Saying "well, I wanted to raid" is not a valid reason to shoot me. Staff have said it numerous times, you can't shoot a cop because you assume you're wanted. It's the same case here, you assumed you were identified, which would make sense, but you didn't know 100%. I clearly had intentions of detaining you or questioning you like I had the other 3, purely because I didn't know what you drove and I didn't know where you came from.
TLDR, you assume I wanted to search you, you're only in violation of laws 7.2 and 7.3, and everything you did was based off an assumption and a desire to only raid.

Reaction score
Accepted
Killing the officer was excessive, you could have easily just ran off along with a "sorry my bad" to ease the officer from suspecting you or something along the lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.