AR on Daigestive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Skippy0308 / Bryan Devgru
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Daigestive
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:155798045
Why Should This Player Be Punished: He RDMed me 2 times! I'm sick of that player. On the first one, i accidently crashed in he's car bcs i had lag. In the second one, i was shooting at the cops and then out of nowhere Dai started shooting at me for no reason. I want him banned for this. (BTW, the first RDM was at the storage, the second one at highway)
Evidence (Demo Required): first one:
Second one:
Tick:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thats really not true. i pressed Q , and i had a lag spike or something.. it wouldn't go to the right if i pressed D. Its also not a reason to kill someone.

Reaction score
@JRW nope, that where the cops that shot my friends car and my car. for absolutly no reason and they shot me and my friend. So don't talk about RDM. Dai is the one that RDMed boi. :D

Last edited:

moD

Reaction score
I was the one who killed you in the first clip along with Dai. You blatantly drove into him and almost t1'd my tesla in the process. It's quite evident that you didn't lag whatsoever and you clearly just drove into him to piss him off.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
As much as I love having you on the server, I wasn't going to make an AR or have anything dealt with but you really have shot yourself in the foot.
I've never seen someone make an AR where they've RDM'd, killed officers for absolutely no reason whatsoever in the video lmao.
<23:22:46> You poked "ayjay" with message: think people gonna rdm
<23:23:48> You poked "ayjay" with message: jossyl and skippy lmao. All i heard was lets do this im done with this shit server
-20 Minutes later-
This happened when @Ayjay was the only staff online.
@JJB sports was pulling me over for a traffic offence and you decide to kill him for no reason whatsoever. In most situations, I wouldnt aid cops and risk my own life. He's a good friend of mine. But in a situation where you clearly only have intention to maliciously affect others playing on the server I'm not just going to sit in my car and wait for you to shoot me to in you shit attempt to RDM. Breaking 2.5 and 3.4

@bobo had been chasing you for 10 minutes where you chose to flee from police for no reason whatsoever. Breaking 3.4

Today you and Jossyl have been ramming my car intentionally neglecting the rule about vehicle damage 3.15 and 3.4 . You can see from my p.o.v clearly your intention is to ram my car at max speed and kill me. I was going to disable your car.

Reaction score
i was not rdming. I already told in a previous message why i shot them. I was warranted. YOU had absolutly NO reason to shoot at me.
About the car, i really lagged. Bcs of lag i already crashed my car like 100 times so ye.. Your intention was not to disable my car but to kill me.
and bcs you heard lets do this im done with this shit server, you thought we gonna rdm? i had my reasons to kill the officers.

Reaction score
Dude, there was a shootout at storage, thanov accidently drove over an officer and all the officers over their started shooting at our cars. They disabled both of our cars.. and i runned over the officer at church and thanov finished him. Dai had NO reason to shoot me. I was not shooting at him. So stop defending him. He risked hes life for no reason.

Sam

Reaction score
Denied.

@Daigestive killed you in the first sit as you crashed into his car, almost killing him. Does not really matter if it was lag, in his eyes you tried to kill him.

In the second sit, you shot at officers right next to @Daigestive car. @Daigestive had a greater chance of survival by returning fire, for all he knew he was about to die.

Status
Not open for further replies.