AR on DBKiller and ROYHN, Dylan Russell and Joe Watson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Like i said to u OOC i was told by two people that u car bombed his car so i saw u and i followed u and killed u when i saw fit.

Reaction score
I guess I’m involved lol, I got told by somebody that your car bombed Darius so I told joe and then joe killed you for car bombing Darius which killed him. Also apologised for crashing into the bank window and I actually didn’t mean to do that lol. I came to back up joe just in case shit went down, also joe dealt with npcs after I belive.

Reaction score
Like i said to u OOC i was told by two people that u car bombed his car so i saw u and i followed u and killed u when i saw fit.
I guess I’m involved lol, I got told by somebody that your car bombed Darius so I told joe and then joe killed you for car bombing Darius which killed him. Also apologised for crashing into the bank window and I actually didn’t mean to do that lol. I came to back up joe just in case shit went down, also joe dealt with npcs after I belive.
Who told you guys? Because no one seen my car I wasn't near when the bomb went off there was no way IC you could have 100% known it was me, also could i see you dealing with the NPCs

Reaction score
I actually can’t remember it was either someone from projex or bazaar, I remember someone phoning me saying tadgee just car bombed darius. I’ll look back at my recording tomorrow and see if I recorded it

Reaction score
Yeah, Fairs mate i was just told that u bombed a car and i dealt with it xD i hope you understand.

Reaction score
Yeah, Fairs mate i was just told that u bombed a car and i dealt with it xD i hope you understand.
Yeah same I just came just in case joe needed help as I thought you were armed and also if you did see I had high ping at the time so I was a bit shitty with my driving which is my bad I’m sorry about that bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.