AR on dylan russel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name:Feras Alzarah/ Feras
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Dylan Russel
His/Her SteamID:STEAM_0:0:51492557
Why Should This Player Be Punished:Rammed my car for no reason, running away with a bad reason, that cause a pursuit which resulting on getting another charge and running away while on gun point.
Min:1:20 you can see him ramming my car for no reason the first time
Min 1:30 you can see him ramming my car for no reason again!
Min 1:50 you can see me doing a persuit
Min 4:25 you can see my weapon on passive stance which I can easly bring it out to attack stance and shoot him
Min 4:47 you can see him running away with a clear shot while me saying I have a clear shot on you {the time when I told him that I had a clear shot on you the evidence is in Min 7:40}

Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick: N/A

Reaction score
I know what I did was wrong and I’m sorry about that, the reason I didn’t follow “gunpoint” was I didn’t see you gunpointing me + even if you said it I’ve had an encounter before were someone has said that and they only had cuffs out, I’m sorry for my actions and I’ll take this punishment even tho I thought we sorted it out befor you put me in jail

Reaction score
Well, I wasn't going to make an AR, the reason why I made an AR is because you need to know the rules and when I saw shay made an AR on you from what I saw that you didn't listen to me as I thought that you wont do it again, but I saw you doing it again then I said this guy is not playing by the rules.

And when someone is chasing you in real life you don't zigzag away from a being cuffed, in real life I would've tackled you and broke your knee from the impact its just so annoying how you play like this, zigzaging away from being dragged where is the realistic from that?

And in the elevator you tried to run away again, it would've not helped you as you are breaking more laws inside the PD, I could've just called backup inside the PD and let him drag you to the jailcells and what will happen? more jail time will happen and more tickets are going to be paid as well.

And you continued arguing with me, and you said in the video you didn't break the rules and I told you to explain it here, but all you are doing is apologizing why didn't you apoligise in the beginning?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Well, I wasn't going to make an AR, the reason why I made an AR is because you need to know the rules and when I saw shay made an AR on you from what I saw that you didn't listen to me as I thought that you wont do it again, but I saw you doing it again then I said this guy is not playing by the rules.

And when someone is chasing you in real life you don't zigzag away from a being cuffed, in real life I would've tackled you and broke your knee from the impact its just so annoying how you play like this, zigzaging away from being dragged where is the realistic from that?

And in the elevator you tried to run away again, it would've not helped you as you are breaking more laws inside the PD, I could've just called backup inside the PD and let him drag you to the jailcells and what will happen? more jail time will happen and more tickets are going to be paid as well.

And you continued arguing with me, and you said in the video you didn't break the rules and I told you to explain it here, but all you are doing is apologizing why didn't you apoligise in the beginning?
I dunno man, I’ve been acting like an idiot recently I am really sorry tho bud. I’ll still accept the punishment as it’s fair and stop when I get unbanned.

Reaction score
I can't stay mad, as you do sound really nice, please close this AR thanks and dont call your self dumb I know ur not

Last edited:
Reaction score
Closed.

User just got banned from another AR, so that will be his punishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.