AR on DeadRobber

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
How about you answer my question about why you didn't comply instead of wasting my time to look in your demo for something you could type here in 20 seconds. If your next reply is not the answer to my question this AR will be accepted.

Reaction score
@Dom_
Thanks for making AR for me but it is shame by your side. okay, this guy, I mean this organization breaking every single rule in-game I think they play every night then admins not online. I have a very interesting demo
1#: "21000 Tick" -This guy @Aquaa started shooting me when I was moving down the road and broke my car at slums and said to get out and I rad away u see I am standing front of PD and anyways he shot me anyways
2#: "42000 Tick" - Organization trying to raid me with admin privileges: that moderator used a psychic gun to Put bomb exactly inside the house and then revived me and tried to bribe me, "I think"
3#: "53000 Tick" -I killed Guy while "defending raid" and then His friend(Organization member) tried to secure gun As a police officer (by the way like 200Tick behind that police officer magically was flying around)
4#: "60000 Tick" -That Guy I Killed i think its @Bert magically Respawned and Camped In my house After Raiding
5#: "70200 Tick" -And now His friend named as @Aquaa Camping In my House
P.S. Thanks To @Aquaa For rating my English skills...

Status
Not open for further replies.