AR on DeadRobber

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Reaction score
I also had an incident with him ignoring my GP, he has been talked to by staff for this as well as far as I am aware. Understandably he is a newer player and English clearly wasn't his first language, but I think he needs to be taught some form of lesson whether it be a warning or a sit-down chit chat with a member of the staff team, and go over the rules.

Reaction score
  • Staff
He understands English enough to tell me to suck his dick and die of Corona. He was able to maintain a level of conversation with horrible spelling but even so, he knows English enough to understand the rules.

Reaction score
Thanks for making AR for me but it is shame by your side. okay, this guy, I mean this organization breaking every single rule in-game I think they play every night then admins not online. I have a very interesting demo
1#: "21000 Tick" -This guy @Aquaa started shooting me when I was moving down the road and broke my car at slums and said to get out and I rad away u see I am standing front of PD and anyways he shot me anyways
2#: "42000 Tick" - Organization trying to raid me with admin privileges: that moderator used a psychic gun to Put bomb exactly inside the house and then revived me and tried to bribe me, "I think"
3#: "53000 Tick" -I killed Guy while "defending raid" and then His friend(Organization member) tried to secure gun As a police officer (by the way like 200Tick behind that police officer magically was flying around)
4#: "60000 Tick" -That Guy I Killed i think its @Bert magically Respawned and Camped In my house After Raiding
5#: "70200 Tick" -And now His friend named as @Aquaa Camping In my House
P.S. Thanks To @Aquaa For rating my English skills...

Reaction score
  • Staff
Make your own AR and staff complaint or whatever you feel is necessary buddy. Can you address what my evidence shows?

Reaction score
About the C4 I explained the situation to you after, I asked if you wanted a refund and you accepted it, it wasn’t a bribe at all.

Reaction score
  • Staff
@DeadRobber I’m rude but you told me to suck your dick and die of corona, lol ok.

If you will not justify your actions (which you literally cant anyways) this will be accepted and dealt with lol

Reaction score
Why did you refuse to consent to the zip tie under gunpoint

Reaction score
I wasn’t camping in your house nor did I ever die logs can show this. I broke down your door and was raiding you, as when the raid was voided, I gave your shit back and you tried shooting at me as I left. I broke down your door with the intent to gp you and talk to you. You completely ignored my gp failed to comply and this resulted in your death. If you want to avoid this in the future I suggest not being a dick when I was trying to help you out, constantly calling people names in chat isn’t doing you a favor. I was simply trying to help you, as I was when you mugged me in public an hour or so before this happened.

Reaction score

You’d think that after making an AR on someone for ignoring gunpoint and getting warned from your own AR you wouldn’t doit yourself. Quite crazy how the human brain functions in some individuals.

Reaction score
answer the question and stop wasting his time. Make ur own fucking ar like I told you to

Status
Not open for further replies.