Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name:
Altradir / William Norrington

His/Her Steam/In-game Name:
Dr. Boost / Aiko Akusuki

His/Her SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:79999945

Why Should This Player Be Punished:
3.4 - User turned around and shot me while under gunpoint. I gave him direct orders to which he didn't comply.

Evidence (Demo Required):

Last edited:
Reaction score
Okay for 1 i was in the process of getting the weapon out so i couldnt put my hands up 2 i went into my storage before u even pulled up 3.i all ready had my gun out in the first place so i didnt pull it out under gp.

Reaction score
You were already under gunpoint before you actually managed to get your weapon out of the storage, which means that you should have complied. You also quickly ran forwards and turned around with your weapon up in order to shoot me. This is kind of suggestive that you had noticed my presence behind you meaning that you clearly heard my orders.

Reaction score
well no because in that video you just pulled up as i was in storage so you are wrong and for 2 you said get down this suggested to me you might have a gun all i know u could of had a tazer at me and i already had my gun out so why wouldent i pull it ?

Reaction score
Maybe because we just got out of another situation (from which you fled) where I gunpointed you, which means that I would use the same kind of force past 2 minutes?

Still, I understand your point, I usually say "you are being gunpointed" or something similar to make sure the person notices it. Unfortunately I didn't this time, which led to what may have been a misunderstanding.

Reaction score
@Altradir i understand if you think it is 3.4 because i pulled it out in storage while i was g'p but i cant get it when it is saying equiping i cant stop that bar so i'm sorry if you thought it was 3.4 but i'm pretty sure it wasent

Reaction score
Although I'm not involved, Altradir, he didn't break any rules. The gun was already being equipped before you said anything, therefore unaware of being gun-pointed and once the gun is in his hands, he has the right to shoot you, so it's unfortunate timing.

Reaction score
Yes, thank you.
As said before on a comment, I understand his point of view and how this may have ended up being a misunderstanding. Anyway, even if he had the gun on his hand (which he still didn't), it was holstered while I had mine directly into the back of his head.

Reaction score
@Altradir Doesn't matter, if he has it holstered then he can point it if being gun-pointed and this has been an established thing with staff members for a long time.

Reaction score
@Mango Then I am sure that Staff will get to a conclusion shortly. Still, this is not for either of us to judge, is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.