AR On Dunny Donowitz and other people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
1st of all I was the one shooting your car and secondly and shot it for a valid reason. not because 'we are in war'. I asked whats happening with scandics and I was told this:
[La Cosa Nostra - Soldier] Laila Queen: Trying to assassinate fredy

From what I was told I had a perfectly valid reason to shoot your car.

Reaction score
If i am allowed to talk about that situation widely, here is my few question;

1- Why did your friend try to escape under the gun point?
2- Why did you guys went to source of fire(I mean, right to the shooters), you guys had a chance to keep walking/moving and call cops on them.

My opinion, you guys actually break 2.1, 3.4 and you break 3.6 by not telling them you are wounded.

Also... Your friend was acting like superman against that armed boys.

Reaction score
Under Consideration. - Demo will be watched when I come home from college either later today or tomorrow.

From the Youtube video you provided it shows that you and your friend have broken some rules. They shoot your car and you decide to instead of attempting to escape by running away or calling the police you endanger your own life by walking back to the shooters who are clearly armed as they've just shot your car and you decide to go and confront them without a gun. You then get gunpointed and fail to follow his commands, you run off and instead of continuing to run you decide to stand behind the Dodge RAM just a few metres from where your friend is still being gun pointed. The gun pointer then sees you and tells you to come over which you still struggled to do. Your friend then attempts to run away and gets killed for that, you get caught in the crossfire. You're then bleeding and instead of telling them you're bleeding to try and keep yourself alive, luckily one of them notices you're bleeding and attempts to keep you alive by dropping a bandage you decide you'd rather die.

However, if what you say is true and you haven't attempted to assassinate Fredy then @Krazy will be on the receiving end of your AR as he would've then shot your car for no reason.

Reaction score
  1. I didn´t shoot your car. If you pay close attention, you´d notice it was an assault rifle, not a shotgun, as you can clearly see me holding a shotgun.

2. As soon as you get on our property, I get told I can mug you guys. At gunpoint, you decided to walk back. Dont make any excuses, that was 3.4 and I immediatly shot you twice, Aaron. The person who recorded the demo was also hit, seeing as he was caught in the crossfire.

3. I think it´s funny how you make an action request where you break rules yourself and mostly include me in this. I was the person that tried to get you into the house and mug you there, but you decided to run from gunpoint, then make an action request when you get killed? Please read the rules. You also pretended not to be bleeding when we clearly asked, and refused to be bandaged because you kept moving.

Maybe you guys should keep your org wars IC. I know you're upset because you're org CONSTANTLY gets destroyed by other orgs, but that's not reason to make faulty & salty action request.

Please, for the love of god, read the rules.

I expected so much better of senior members of the community like you two, @Panda and @Puma123

Cry me a river.

Reaction score
As someone got threatened at Churche we all responded, as THE time went by we went searching at SUbs, we Discovered a vehicle of the "scandics" was situated at fredies, at that time i was driving to there And we saw someone at highway with an AK. So we took action And killen HIM. After Some shots we all returned to base And saw you driving around with your friend (circling around SUbs). We thought you wanted revenge for THE Guy we killed over at highway And as we werent sure who shot at fredy we targetted whole "scandics" And you were nearby And driving slow resulting in you getting your car shot at.
At this point it escaladed in you dying.

~mobile, so Dont get mad on autocorrection

Reaction score
As someone got threatened at Churche we all responded, as THE time went by we went searching at SUbs, we Discovered a vehicle of the "scandics" was situated at fredies, at that time i was driving to there And we saw someone at highway with an AK. So we took action And killen HIM. After Some shots we all returned to base And saw you driving around with your friend (circling around SUbs). We thought you wanted revenge for THE Guy we killed over at highway And as we werent sure who shot at fredy we targetted whole "scandics" And you were nearby And driving slow resulting in you getting your car shot at.
At this point it escaladed in you dying.

~mobile, so Dont get mad on autocorrection
Agreed. As I showed up to the panic call at church, we saw nothing there, so I went back to subs 3 and passed Fredy's at subs. I saw all of you there, and a guy with an AK up on the highway, aiming at us, so I supposed this was the same person that Fredy paniced about. He then got shot by one of my org members. Whether he tried to assassinate Fredy, I do not know, but all the evidence was there.

Reaction score
That's deep...

*Makes AR* Time to get some fuckers banned!
*Get's self banned* Fuck.. I should of just left it after the staff ignored my report...

All in all, Panda clearly breaks rules along with Kerpele. I do find it a tiny bit funny how you got yourselves banned though, haha.

Reaction score
How do you ban Panda for 3 days but me for 12 months? Before you start beating your gums, I was on the sidewalk what is public property and anyone can walk there, the fuck is wrong with that? How do you ban the people who report the people who break rules but not the people who actually break them, I'm dissapointed at you Blicky, really dissapointed. Shows that how the admins can't look at situations like this from the neutral perspective and always pick sides, and that side is usually their friends side.

Reaction score
How do you ban Panda for 3 days but me for 12 months? Before you start beating your gums, I was on the sidewalk what is public property and anyone can walk there, the fuck is wrong with that? How do you ban the people who report the people who break rules but not the people who actually break them, I'm dissapointed at you Blicky, really dissapointed. Shows that how the admins can't look at situations like this from the neutral perspective and always pick sides, and that side is usually their friends side.
No verdict has been reached on this AR yet though. So simply sitting there spouting nonsense about the Blicky being biased is absolute ridiculous. Perhaps you should try to look inwards instead and admit you broke the rules instead of projecting your frustration over said consequence unto him, as he is simply acting within his duties of being a mod.

Reaction score
Hello there.
I haven't watched the demo or youtube video, but i just want to comment on what Kerpele said about Blicky.
Let me just quickly throw in a quotation from me:
"Please remember to read the rules once again when joining the server, just remember if you break any of the basic conduct rules again you may face a very long ban."
It's not smart to start slandering Blicky.
:)

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

I would ban Kerpele for 3.4 but he is permanently banned.

My verdict is: Krazy hasn't told me why he shot the car so this gives me reasons to believe that yes he has broke 2.5 - as you can see he hasn't commented on the thread (or may just be I'm blind) but as no one else who is part of the staff team have given a clear enough answer which is rather than being unhelpful this leads to Krazy (STEAM_0:0:72213450) @Krazy being warned for shooting tyres of @Panda

Warned.

Status
Not open for further replies.