Ban Request on Xhanthium and Others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: |Z| Jimmy Jamahl - Daryl Henway

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Xanthium, Garry Arnolds, Sven Hommerson and More.

His/Her SteamID: There was like 8 people, too hard to find all Steam ID's

Why Should This Player Be Punished: They decided to mug me in the road, I then made a report which Swiper handled, they lied about where they mugged me also.

Evidence (Demo Required): http://demo.ovh.eu/en/b8896f4e6ccd871e1f8b0285430e63cf/

Tick: 12000 and the time was around 10:30 - 12:00 minutes into the demo and 60 people were on the server at the time.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thanks for doing this buddy, it's the only way we're able to handle it! @Mannerwaffel I'll be taking this if that's alright with you as I asked Jimmy to create this. I'll take a look at the demo when I have some time available tonight and I'll get back to you Jimmy ;).

Reaction score
TBH,You said it was 10:30-12:00 PM.

Not many players are on this late at night,All you had to do was type status in console and it lists everyone's steam ID.

Reaction score
I think they should definitely get banned for mugging in a public setting and lying to an admin however Garry had nothing to do with the mugging and didn't break any rules

Reaction score
Ban request accepted,

The demo clearly shows the individuals robbing you in a public place. The following users below will be receiving punishments. Thanks for submitting the ban request.

@Cudder - Warning for 5.1
@modspot - Warning for 5.1
@xhantium - Extended ban for 5.1
Nathanial Kray - Banned for 5.1 and 1.4
@Straysrogue - Warning for 5.1

Please utilize the report function when in-game to retrieve the items lost in the mug.

Status
Not open for further replies.