AR on Elliot Dennison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Blobvis 2.0
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: [SG] Elliot Dennison / Elliot Dennison
His/Her SteamID: ?
Why Should This Player Be Punished: So there are 2 situation, 1 with calling players by name (6.2) and 1 seizing evindence without any reason.

So in part 1 me and Gustavo are outside because our friend was trigger happy as the scene continues Elliot comes outside and starts saying our first name, me and Gustavo while he never seen any papers on who we are, so he should punished for 6.2.

The other situation was at bank, I rushed to bank because my friend needed me and we tried to get out again, at this moment you get the SWAT thingie from other AR and I get cuffed, than he uncuffs me and I have to drop my weapon, Okay I understand. Than he confiscates it immideatly saing yes there was a bullet in the chamber which is complete not valid as it was fully loaded but never shot with. They never could have proven I did stuff there and I just could have kept my gun.
The rules he broke here were: 4.14 as I was just restrained for nothing (driving off bank).

Evidence (Demo Required): http://demo.ovh.eu/nl/7832dd127a1a06b9e8256b9af202624f/
Tick: I can't review my Demo's because I am missing V3 (don't know how)

User0

No tick has been given. I'd do what lelios said and load the map first.
Please resubmit again when tick is found and use another host as the download speed is 1kb.
@blobvis 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.