Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Frank / Frank Sciberras

His/Her Steam/In-game Name:
[SG] Elliot Dennison / Elliot Dennison

His/Her SteamID:
N/A

Why Should This Player Be Punished:

The Story:

I was being arrested for having a gun on my back and breaking traffic laws. After, I got arrested by Elliot Dennison. He took me to interrogation, and as an excuse I told him I cannot sit as I was cuffed, no you might say I told him OOCly but in interrogations, people are not cuffed so I made the excuse I was cuffed and couldn't sit as my hands would've been blocked. Which in IRL cases, happens too. I told him as an excuse In-characterly. He kept telling officers to help him under gunpoint then made the excuse "You never took my radio"

User Broke Rules:

• 3.4 - Risked his life yelling help and kept talking in /gov chat, after told to stop and doing a /report he still kept going. He also kept hitting me with nightstick after told to stop with a gun aimed on his head.

• 3.24 - User began making excuses saying "FailRP" and kept saying I cannot do that although the excuse I made was ICly not OOCly

• 2.1 - User did NOT play realistically, as if he did he would get scared and not even move. Even though I did not take his radio, he should've atleast stopped.

Evidence (Demo Required):

Tick:
N/A

Thanks for Reading.

Reaction score
pending2.png

Please upload the demo and tick of the situation because of the errors in the video.​
[DOUBLEPOST=1453825687,1453625008][/DOUBLEPOST]
denied.jpg

As no demo has been uploaded the AR will be denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.