IGN: Larry Bennett
Steam: Bobby Bobbys

His/Her Steam/In-game Name:
Steam names: farstad and Henry

His/Her SteamID:
farstad: STEAM_0:0:39652630
Henry: STEAM_0:1:54209905

Why Should This Player Be Punished:
They rammed me as soon as I spawned probably out of aggravation that I annoyed them in my previous life. (2.5)

Evidence (Demo Required):

Tick: N/A

Reaction score
Ill happily explain my side here. Me and farstad were messing around, it's 2 in the morning and we were ramming each other for jokes. I was focused on trying to ram his car and didn't spot you when you were walking in front of city hall, this was completely unintentional. Just before you die, you can clearly hear that I slammed on my brakes as soon as I noticed you.

Just wanted to mention that you broke 3.20 by disconnecting while unconscious, I called a medic and they were just about to revive you.

Also, I love how you claim for it to be intentional when it was clearly an accident and I was fully willing to compensate you. (Not that you lost anything anyway...)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name:
IGN: Larry Bennett
Steam: Bobby Bobbys

His/Her Steam/In-game Name:
Steam names: farstad and Henry

His/Her SteamID:
farstad: STEAM_0:0:39652630
Henry: STEAM_0:1:54209905

Why Should This Player Be Punished:
They rammed me as soon as I spawned probably out of aggravation that I annoyed them in my previous life. (2.5)

Evidence (Demo Required):

Tick: N/A
I didnt even have any beef with you, it was an accident and he was going to compensate you but you just dc'd.

Reaction score
Denied

This was clearly an accident as you can see that they are speeding the whole way up the road. Unfortunately, accidents happen in perp, just as they do in real life.

Status
Not open for further replies.