Ar on Nuko & Others

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Blicka, Blicky Murdason
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Farstad, Nuko, Ghost, Happy Peanut, Scrambled Eggs, Cinnabuns, Pink Guy
His/Her SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:59053476 - Cinnabuns
STEAM_0:0:39652630 - Farstad
STEAM_0:0:30435176 - Ghost
STEAM_0:1:78673459 - Happy Peanut
STEAM_0:0:67736367 - Scrambled Eggs
STEAM_0:0:126777128 - Pink Guy
STEAM_0:0:437884683 - Nuko
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 2.1, 2.5, 3.4, 3.15, 5.3

Farstad - 2.5 ,
He shot out my car tires for no apparent reason.

Nuko - 2.1, 3.4, 3.15 - I was entering my shop with my Firearm out for my protection and he proceeded to follow me into my shop pulling out his knife putting his life at risk which resulted in him losing his life. He was also ramming my vehicle intentionally causing unnecessary damage towards both of are vehicles.

Ghost, Happy Peanut, Scrambled Eggs, Cinnabuns, Pink Guy, Farstad - 5.3, They raided my shop without waiting the Raid timer as seen in my recording if you look at the time stamp. Happy Peanut had also died during the 1st time they raided.

Evidence (Demo Required):
(Farstad),
(Nuko),
(Nuko #2),

(1st Raid),
(1st Raid Different Viewing), https://youtu.be/R7ahJ25b1ig (2nd Raid)
Tick:,

Reaction score
I didnt shoot out your tires for no reason as u car bombed Luca's car.

Reaction score
I didnt shoot out your tires for no reason as u car bombed Luca's car.
You had no evidence proving I was responsible for the bombing of his vehicle. You had assumed it was me out of character and shot my tires out for no reason

Reaction score
You had no evidence proving I was responsible for the bombing of his vehicle. You had assumed it was me out of character and shot my tires out for no reason
I had enough evidence to make sure it was u, since u guys had beef and he shot u aswell, and u guys rammed each other.

Reaction score
I had enough evidence to make sure it was u, since u guys had beef and he shot u aswell, and u guys rammed each other.
Reframe you're sentence from saying "u guys rammed each other" because I had respawned, than he started following me with his car ramming my vehicle, I didn't ram him he rammed me and just cause we had some beef isn't valid enough to think I was the person responsible.

Reaction score
Reframe you're sentence from saying "u guys rammed each other" because I had respawned, than he started following me with his car ramming my vehicle, I didn't ram him he rammed me and just cause we had some beef isn't valid enough to think I was the person responsible.
When he shoots u, its valid enough. He was literally going past u lmao.

Reaction score
You were the only person I had beef with, therefore the only person who had reasoning to do so.

Reaction score
You were talking shit to me at city garage, which you for some reason didn't include in the AR, that's why I randomly rammed you.

From my POV, I also couldn't tell you had a gun out, till you turned around and I had to under knife point, as you can hear I don't ask you to drop the pistol until I can actually see that you have it out.

Wanted to add as well, during the 2nd raid, after Blicky died, his buddy thought it was ok to lock the door while being shot at, and pick the drugs inside and store them, also storing the guns from the raid in the process.

Reaction score
You were talking shit to me at city garage, which you for some reason didn't include in the AR, that's why I randomly rammed you.

From my POV, I also couldn't tell you had a gun out, till you turned around and I had to under knife point, as you can hear I don't ask you to drop the pistol until I can actually see that you have it out.

Wanted to add as well, during the 2nd raid, after Blicky died, his buddy thought it was ok to lock the door while being shot at, and pick the drugs inside and store them, also storing the guns from the raid in the process.
I hadn't said a single word negative towards you at City Garage for you to have a reason to Ram my vehicle, you had felt some sort of way about past events and wanted to ram my vehicle because you had felt the need to. You also had seen my weapon out for several seconds but you continued to pull you're knife out as seen in the video submitted. I had my weapon out facing you at my shop by my side for several seconds from the minute I passed the Metal Detector for my protection.

Last edited:
Reaction score
You were the only person I had beef with, therefore the only person who had reasoning to do so.
You had insufficient evidence proving I was responsible for the car bombing. Because you assumed it was me because of beef doesn't mean that you could hunt me down over thinking I did so.

Reaction score
I hadn't said a single word negative towards you at City Garage for you to have a reason to Ram my vehicle, you had felt some sort of way about past events and wanted to ram my vehicle because you had felt the need to. You also had seen my weapon out for several seconds but you continued to pull you're knife out as seen in the video submitted. I had my weapon out facing you at my shop by my side for several seconds from the minute I passed the Metal Detector for my protection.
You are only mentioning things that happened after you respawned.

Reaction score
Pending

@Farstaq - How exactly did you find out he was the one that did it other than assuming it was him due to some beef? Did something significant happen? Could you also try to contact Happy Peanuts so he can reply to this AR?

Pink Guy and Scrambled Eggs were only participating in one of the raids, not both. They will not be punished.

The guy in your clips labeled Nuko is not Nuko but Edisom. Nuko did nothing wrong in these clips but he did assist in a raid using a knife.

@Edisom - Why did you try to 'knife point' him? Could you be so kind to upload a form of evidence from that day, specifically the City Garage and the moment you came to stab him.
@CapalotBlickyy - Could you also record your interaction with Edisom in City Garage?

@Nuko - Will be spoken to in PM. Newer player so he won't be getting a punishment.

Last edited:
Reaction score
As I have said, they were beefing cus Edisom rammed his car and Blicky tried to scam him,so Edisom shot him.

Reaction score
vIWViQI.png

@ Happy Peanuts , @Ghosty , @Huji Hanus - You guys will receive a warning for breaking rule 5.3. You cannot raid the same property after you have died and it has not been 1 hour yet.

@Farstaq - You will receive a 3 day ban for breaking rule 2.5 and 5.3. You did not have enough information to confirm it was him and instead you assumed it, which you shouldn't do.

@Edisom did nothing wrong.

Reviewed with @Pugga @flugs @Hayden

Status
Not open for further replies.