Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Marcus / Marcus Hudson
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Fetus Deltus / Michael Fernandez
His/Her SteamID: steamfinder.io
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 1.1 + 1.2
Evidence: OOC.png

Reaction score
I'd recommend you post the un redacted screenshot, as well as some more context. Staff might not take half the picture as sufficient evidence, as you may have done just this to him as well and started it. It's always best to provide as much context and possible (and regardless of whether or not it's relevant) to provide all the filler text too.

Reaction score
pending2.png

@Marcus Hudson please provide the full picture.
@FetusDeletus explain your looc comments.​

Reaction score
Mister Hudson here found it neccesary to be calling me ''Dumb Retard , Dumb Cunt'' whilst i couldn't really do much about people lieing in Description chat , i didn't know if they were or not because i couldn't look into their minds , anyways , i kept myself mature and didnt lower myself to his level untill this was said :

https://gyazo.com/4bf81343bb7db699339e9477234c70c8

Yes i did say shit before he said this , purely because he was involving me into stuff i couldn't do anything about , i was doing my job as an officer , and according to 2 people's descriptions he started assaulting a woman which wasn't true according to him. He then decided to constantly tell me ''You're a retard , you're dumb , you're this , you're that ''

Oh yeah Marcus , show them what you said too , instead of keeping yourself the ''good boy'' here and editing your sayings out.

Ayjay

Reaction score
Accepted.

User will be spoken to regarding this actions, via a PM.

It seems like a common case of grow up really, you both need to understand that you need to be respectful to each other regardless of how you feel about each other. This is a gaming community, we're all a little bit thick-skinned because of that, but consistently being disrespectful will not be tolerated. Please avoid each other entirely, and don't rise to each others comments, you're not children.

Status
Not open for further replies.