AR on Freddie_ Extreme 1.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Jack Peterson / Jack Peteson
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Freddie_ / Idk
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:196773102
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 1.1 Being extremely disrespectful, saying that @Freedor should get cancer, and hope he dies etc and completely insensitive and sick shit. Blaming it on his friend and refusing to show evidence, only 1 was shown and it was only 1 thing said, which makes me to believe that he claims Freedor was insulting him.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/572946494001512455/572951980264128512/unknown.png
Evidence (Demo Required): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1728399114
Tick:

Reaction score
like a said, he said it not me. sorry for the problems man. please forgive me it would mean the world to me.

Reaction score
Fuck off with your minging, ironic messages. And if you really are such an idiot to be serious, then you were warned several times if you didn't stop, it would be taken to forums.

Reaction score
I am involved in here so I'd like to share my opinion about this. I think that this person should be punished for his actions. He said a lot of things, in my opinion insolent, and at the same time saying someone else told him to do it, which sounds purely bullshit to me, as he is taking the responsibility for his messages on the OOC chat. I hope the staff team will do something on this.

Sincerely
Mazan

Reaction score
I believe he ran me and @Mazan over while we were talking at the City Garage, but the logs should be able to show that.

Reaction score
Someone is really fucking mad you got his friend banned Lmao.

Reaction score
Accepted

User will be given a warning and also spoken to by myself.

@Yeet Man whatever your mate says to you keep it to yourself it’s simple if he gets mad over a ban well i’ll give him some advice learn the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.