AR on GrassKlipper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: ItsAquaa | Dylan Larsen

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: @GrassKlipper | Yamashita Shigeteka

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:39651776

Why Should This Player Be Punished: The accused player broke a massive amount of rules. As I was driving up to the suburbs I noticed his illegally parked car and I also saw him Crafting with a stove in public (3.9 Placing Props- Props may only be placed within properties that you own). As I confronted him about his illegally parked car he got inside of it and turned on his engine, I immediately jumped and said, turn off the engine and get out of the car. After hearing my command, he then drove off while I was talking with him (Only to move to the parking lot next to jennifers) I told him how he was illegally parked AGAIN and while I was writing him a ticket, he got inside of his car, and parked up infront of fredys bakery. Upon him turning off his engine I had parked behind him and he fled the scene to the subs park where he hid in the trees. Once I found him I hit him with a baton multiple times and it seemed to inflict no damage on his character. Upon being hit about 10 times he started punching me multiple times. The situation was then dealt with and I brought him and another suspect who had broken him out of handcuffs to my police cruiser; upon putting him on, every single time I stepped foot out of my car, he did aswell. This happened about 6 times. [Fast Forward] I took them both into the PD elevator and once I pressed the button to send us to the lower floor, he had ran out of the elevator. (
3.19 Evading arrest - When Players are evading arrest, they must not do so unrealistically; considering he was running around "trying to escape" in a police department with 50+ officers inside)

• 3.9-Placing Props- Props may only be placed within properties that you own
  • 3.4-Putting your Life at Risk - Players must at all times act realistically, meaning that any actions taken that may put a player’s In-Character life, freedom from imprisonment and/or general wellbeing at risk must be done so in a realistic fashion, for realistically good/beneficial reasons and in such a way that can be justified as reasonable.
  • 2.1-Play Realistically.
All in all- Instead of having a $500 ticket, he led himself into a 7 year jail sentence.
Evidence (Demo Required):https://mega.nz/#!Y5VX1AKQ!CdoLQbuqMRV8n1ygFuydGsmvJt-ooQ3wKqZi_tinhdc

Tick: 40k

Last edited:
Reaction score
To start of i would like to say that you explained every single rule and gave a description of the rules he broke very clear.

I don't have much to add to this AR, you explained it all your self:

• 3.9-Placing Props- Props may only be placed within properties that you own
  • 3.4-Putting your Life at Risk - Players must at all times act realistically, meaning that any actions taken that may put a player’s In-Character life, freedom from imprisonment and/or general wellbeing at risk must be done so in a realistic fashion, for realistically good/beneficial reasons and in such a way that can be justified as reasonable.
  • 2.1-Play Realistically.
It's not worth risking a 7 year jail sentence over a 500 dollar ticket, so that's 2.1 indeed, who wants to be in jail for 7 year iso a 500 dollar ticket?

If @GrassKlipper has anything to add, do not hesitate to contact me!

Last edited:

maeen

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Hey, ItsAquaa. I do realize that I may have broken the rules, and I should not have driven away from a simple 500$ ticket, this was my fault. When I placed the stove in front of the garage in suburbs, I did not know that it was against the rules, but that is still no excuse. And with the 3.19, I did not escape, from my point of view. All I did was go out of the elevator and walk down myself, I was waiting there for you. I don't know why I did it, but I felt like taking the stairs. Anyways this still may not be an excuse, and I believe I shouldn't have went out of the elevator, this was stupid of me to do.
After all, I do realize that I have broken the rules stated above, I was tired and did not think clear; This is still not an excuse. I do not have any excuse for breaking the rules, and I shouldn't have done it in the first place, this was all my fault. I do understand that I will recieve a punishment for what I did, I am completely fine with that. I am truly sorry for breaking those rules, and ruining your roleplay experience. I hope you could accept this apology, as I am very very sorry for my actions.

Regards,
GrassKlipper.

Reaction score
  • Staff
-EDIT- A video has been added to the action request.

Alex

Hey, ItsAquaa. I do realize that I may have broken the rules, and I should not have driven away from a simple 500$ ticket, this was my fault. When I placed the stove in front of the garage in suburbs, I did not know that it was against the rules, but that is still no excuse. And with the 3.19, I did not escape, from my point of view. All I did was go out of the elevator and walk down myself, I was waiting there for you. I don't know why I did it, but I felt like taking the stairs. Anyways this still may not be an excuse, and I believe I shouldn't have went out of the elevator, this was stupid of me to do.
After all, I do realize that I have broken the rules stated above, I was tired and did not think clear; This is still not an excuse. I do not have any excuse for breaking the rules, and I shouldn't have done it in the first place, this was all my fault. I do understand that I will recieve a punishment for what I did, I am completely fine with that. I am truly sorry for breaking those rules, and ruining your roleplay experience. I hope you could accept this apology, as I am very very sorry for my actions.

Regards,
GrassKlipper.
Completely ignore the stuff below, posted an ar.

Hi grassklipper i Will be posting an ar on you for the exact same thing. However i was an unarmed trafficking officer and was shot over it i sadly Dont know WHO did it however i know you were the one Evading, im currently starting my computer when done i Will edit this with evidence

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
+Support

Yamashita, or @GrassKlipper broke the rules written:

Next time, he should've co-operated and tried his hardest to roleplay to the full extent, I also believe what he said here is not true:

All I did was go out of the elevator and walk down myself, I was waiting there for you. I don't know why I did it, but I felt like taking the stairs.

I do not feel thats true, as I can see @GrassKlipper was just too mad to do what you told him to do, and just wanted to make you more angry at him.

Other than that, I support this.

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

The user will be banned for 1 week due to them breaking rules, 3.19, 3.4, 3.9 and 2.1​

Status
Not open for further replies.