Action Request On Stronk Snowman / Noel Stone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: moher4 ghost / Moher Moussy

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Stronk Snowman / Noel Stone

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:76870727

Why Should This Player Be Punished:

The driver (Noel Stone) was illegally parked at the bank and after i fined him and was driving away he started assaulting one
of the citizens that were standing around him. In front of me and the bank and when i confronted him with my baton and hit him around
2-3 times he runs to his car gets in and starts the engine and drives off. After being blocked in may times and just
slipping away and at one point his car stalls from hitting the wall and we tell him to get out but he just says i cant i am stuck and all.
We finally got him locked in and he just refuses to get out so i get my battering ram out and start using it to get
him out but every time i get him out he just unlocks the car and gets back in, he keeps doing this many times until finally
the other officer stopped gping him and just cuffed him. At the end when i reported it he lied to the staff member who asked him about the issue.

Evidence (Demo Required):
http://www.mediafire.com/download/8...t_again_perpheads_demo_2016-1-23_14-24-04.dem

Tick: starts at 18677 and at 21870 where he gets gped (need to use the drive thing to see the other officer)

Reaction score
Wait so you punched me with a baton i cant get in my car if its very close i was not on gunpoint or anything and btw first when i was going to get into my car i couldnt because something was blocking my door
[DOUBLEPOST=1453629551,1453629382][/DOUBLEPOST]
Wait so you punched me with a baton i cant get in my car if its very close i was not on gunpoint or anything and btw first when i was going to get into my car i couldnt because something was blocking my door
The car was very close and i hadnt closed the door so i got into it.
[DOUBLEPOST=1453629726][/DOUBLEPOST]And when i got into my car all the time the door was not closed either so i was trying to resist arrest so my friend could drive me away you could have you dragged me

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

The user will receive a 3 day ban for their actions. This is because they broke 2.1, 3.4 and 6.3 as they punched someone in front of a cop and 3 NPC's. They also got straight back into their car after being battering rammed out of it.​

Status
Not open for further replies.