AR on Nil Griunvald

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Jack P. | Thunderbolt Hosting / Jack Peteson
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: @MegaFro / Nil Griunvald
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:120899456
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.4 So I was at Regals as he was illegally parked, I went over with a ticket book and he kept walking in front of me trying to prevent me, which isn't much of a problem regarding rules... After I asked him why he parked there, he starts to say that he was actually gonna raid there, but he's friend hadn't arrived and then he tried to drive off, me of kinda fearing my life and others life did what I felt was best, I pulled out my gun and ordered him to stop out, he was hesitant from start off, I sadly failed to try to cuff him and forgot to get him to put his hands up. He tried running away and I attempted tasing him, he then pulled out a gun and shot at me.
All this was for a 2 year sentence for planning a crime.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Reaction score
I didn't know this was only 2 years as I am not good with the laws, +I had a gun so I worried about tickets and shit.

Reaction score
You can't shoot me over a ticket... Or anything, you legitly said that you were gonna raid which is 3.4 as it's obviously gonna bring you in trouble. So that you were worried over a ticket is not an excuse, nor that I would have confiscated your gun, that isn't reason enough to kill me either.

Reaction score
Not over tickets.. I thought I'll get arrested for like 7 years and like 7k ticket idk I didn't know what you'd do

Reaction score
Accepted

@MegaFro seems to have acknowledged their mistake and I won’t take further action besides a taking a chat with them.​

Status
Not open for further replies.