Action Request (N/A, N/A)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: It's ANGRY MUFFIN time!!!
Your Roleplay Name: Roen Cohen
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:49217988

Player's Steam Name: N/A, N/A
Player's Roleplay Name: "abdul Rasheem" and "Harrison Turner"
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:64235853, STEAM_0:1:101636185

Why should this player be punished?: To whom it may concern,

I have witnessed a clear breach of 3.4 today! about 15 minutes ago my dear friend Dom has been shot in the middle of bazaar, the disturbing thing is that the killers came back to kill cops and his friend thus leaving more DNA!

I find this in breach of rule 3.4 as comming back to the murder is clear 3.4 breach!

The criminals in this incident are "abdul Rasheem" and "Harrison Turner" which cam back to the sence!

Here is the video of them comming back:

Thanks XOXO, It's ANGRY MUFFIN time!!!

Evidence Link:

Reaction score

@Eddy and @Harrison Turner - what made you think it was a good idea to return to the scene of a violent crime you had committed, knowing police officers were on-scene?

Interesting how those directly involved seen no issue in it but the one's who aren't / have no clue what's going on previously in RP do, Seems like a personal issue or something.

Anyways,

We killed that guy obviously for a different which was in RP (Mugged one of us), We never actually left the scene, We were circling around as we knew DNA was going to be found and Our base was owned by who killed him, We couldn't get rid of a dead body or even attempt to hide it as we didn't own any of the Bazaar shops nor would the owners let us hide a body in their shop, also to mention that there was only 2 officers on scene and even online I believe and there was 4 of us which would lead to 2v1 on both of the officers, We thought it would be a good idea to neutralise the officers therefore no info could be relayed back which can trace back to our house getting raided

In Conclusion,
We killed the man who mugged us and We prevented the Officers, 4 against 2 who have the ability to get a Warrant / Identity check on us which brought us more time to calm the situation down and get rid of any DNA.

Reaction score
For the medics, (Ralph Clifford) disconnected at the time and He was the only one online, There was 3 Officers Online including TFU Jack Bushross who went off Duty too, Therefore that left us with those only two officers.
*involved sort of*
If u knew there was only 2 officers online and no medic u are leaving more dna then just killing me, also never saw u involved when I mugged them nor did anyone in the house know my name as I never told anyone it nor met anyone as well, there was 0 ppl at the house when I got there and when I was about too leave 2 came in, none off them was u or ur mate, by the time I left I was in my car and driving away, how did u know it was me and not someone who looked like me?

Reaction score
*involved sort of*
If u knew there was only 2 officers online and no medic u are leaving more dna then just killing me, also never saw u involved when I mugged them nor did anyone in the house know my name as I never told anyone it nor met anyone as well, there was 0 ppl at the house when I got there and when I was about too leave 2 came in, none off them was u or ur mate, by the time I left I was in my car and driving away, how did u know it was me and not someone who looked like me?

I'm unsure what you mean by the first sentence, Anyways, Your outfit was described to us, As you were raiding the home, Abdul and Niko entered the house I'm pretty sure, Then you mugged Abdul, So I'm confused what you mean by "None of them was u or ur mate" When you literally handcuffed him and robbed his stuff?

We knew it was you because 1) You had the exact same clothes on, Same Hat, Same Bottoms, Same Jumper, Same Shoes and Coincidentally the car you used to drive off... Was in the Bazaar Parking Lot?

Reaction score
accepted.png

Interesting how those directly involved seen no issue in it but the one's who aren't / have no clue what's going on previously in RP do, Seems like a personal issue or something.
I don't find it that interesting that a direct witness to a rulebreak has reported it, especially when the two victims were relatively new players and probably didn't either know a rule was broken or how to report it. Nor is it your place to try and influence where my suspicions should be directed.

We killed that guy obviously for a different which was in RP (Mugged one of us), We never actually left the scene, We were circling around as we knew DNA was going to be found and Our base was owned by who killed him, We couldn't get rid of a dead body or even attempt to hide it as we didn't own any of the Bazaar shops nor would the owners let us hide a body in their shop, also to mention that there was only 2 officers on scene and even online I believe and there was 4 of us which would lead to 2v1 on both of the officers, We thought it would be a good idea to neutralise the officers therefore no info could be relayed back which can trace back to our house getting raided

In Conclusion,
We killed the man who mugged us and We prevented the Officers, 4 against 2 who have the ability to get a Warrant / Identity check on us which brought us more time to calm the situation down and get rid of any DNA.
My question isn't really too different then, why did you think it was a good idea to remain on the scene? That's a rhetorical question; it wasn't. Adding more DNA to the situation does not benefit you at all. Leaving immediately would have been a much more logical decision for your life and freedom. Had you actually thought about this, you would have considered the possibility of a warrant and moved to a different property before murdering a man in the open. You're supposed to think that the police are much larger in numbers and should not be engaged unless absolutely necessary, rather than basing it off of who's online or how many you know are around. I shouldn't have to explain this to you guys.

Both Eddy and Harrison will be receiving warnings for their actions. Further violation of 3.4 will result in harsher punishment. Additionally, I should hope that you aren't casually metagaming by basing in-character choices off of who's online.

Reviewed with @Hayden

Status
Not open for further replies.