Status
Not open for further replies.

maeen

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: FARSTAD / W.Cunningham

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Hemulenssis | Jedediah Longtree

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:21010680

Why Should This Player Be Punished: This player should be punished due to the fact that he killed me for simply having my firearm out, as he pointed a gun at me, where I was slowly walking backwards, to the leave the situation. There was no prior shots in the area. We also arrived at the same time.

Evidence (Demo Required):

Yes, I made an F6, but player disconnected.

Reaction score
Strictly informational post.

PERP has no animation for passive stance weapons when you're crouched. (This applies to primary weapons only)
I can only assume there was a misunderstanding/confusion that lead to him shooting you, as he was probably thinking you were going to shoot at him because crouching automatically makes you point your gun to compensate for the missing animation.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Since I killed someone in slums that I assumed was your friend. I was been very cautious about anyone gonna try to kill me in revenge so as soon as you crouched and it looked like you were gonna shoot me I shot you.

A1L

Reaction score
Denied

@Hemulenssis had killed someone around a minute prior and when you pulled your gun into passive and kept jump crouching it of course would look like you were pointing it as @Exnem demonstrated. I think this is just a misunderstanding where he assumed you were their friend coming to take revenge and he was just being cautious but then to him it looked like you were pointing it towards him in attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.