AR on lolfish991

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Hemulenssis/Abimbola Matata
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: lolfish991/ Max Brashaw
His/Her SteamID:

STEAM_0:1:84387914
Why Should This Player Be Punished: He was stalling the RP by telling me in LOOC that his 'W' was not working but you can clearly see in the video that he was running when i came there and when he tried to run away but when i told him to move into my car he was moving very slowly clearly to try and avoid getting mugged.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick: Not needed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
My W key is broken in the video it shows me joging, using my W key to the best of its ability. Then in the video it also shows me following him to the best of my ability, also moving slowly to try to keep my self alive in RP then when he ran back to his car he took the gun off me then it shows holding alt to try to save my life, as it shows I'm able to move slowly but he ran to his car, I went over to a public area by using arrow keys to do nothing but spin and run. There for I see no reason for this action request, I would also like to add after I again explained to him again he decided to shoot me in a public area there for braking the rule to do anything to stay out of prison/arrest.
[DOUBLEPOST=1459008761,1459008632][/DOUBLEPOST]
My W key is broken in the video it shows me joging, using my W key to the best of its ability. Then in the video it also shows me following him to the best of my ability, also moving slowly to try to keep my self alive in RP then when he ran back to his car he took the gun off me then it shows holding alt to try to save my life, as it shows I'm able to move slowly but he ran to his car, I went over to a public area by using arrow keys to do nothing but spin and run. There for I see no reason for this action request, I would also like to add after I again explained to him again he decided to shoot me in a public area there for braking the rule to do anything to stay out of prison/arrest.
Just as a side note I'm getting a new keyboard tomorrow I orderd it earlier today, I will be posting a picture of them both when I get it.
[DOUBLEPOST=1459009043][/DOUBLEPOST]As you can see in the video it shows me unable to run properly and stoping and starting because of my W key, watch it back and see.

Reaction score
[DOUBLEPOST=1459008761,1459008632][/DOUBLEPOST]
Just as a side note I'm getting a new keyboard tomorrow I orderd it earlier today, I will be posting a picture of them both when I get it.
[DOUBLEPOST=1459009043][/DOUBLEPOST]As you can see in the video it shows me unable to run properly and stoping and starting because of my W key, watch it back and see.

What a load of Bullshit, you ran fine twice in the video. Stop lying in this please.

Reaction score
What a load of Bullshit, you ran fine twice in the video. Stop lying in this please.

If you would care to review the video and see on the stairs and when I'm alt sprinting away the laps in movement caused by the issue with my keyboard. Further more it is not "bullshit" and I have a genuine problem with my W key.

Reaction score
I will +support this AR because you can clearly see that he was stalling, while gp he cant ran, after @Hemulenssis tries to bring the car to make it easier @lolfish991 can suddenly run.

In response, he did not say I will bring the car to make it easier he just ran off to the car so I ran to preserve my life, as you can again see, I was stopping and starting thanks to my broken W key, as I said to @Wolf you can clearly see my stopping and starting again even while holding ALT by no fault of mine but through keyboard failure. as soon as I was gun pointed I informed him that my key was not functioning properly and what would I be staling for he tied my hands in rp so I couldn't access my phone even if I wanted to.

Reaction score
If you would care to review the video and see on the stairs and when I'm alt sprinting away the laps in movement caused by the issue with my keyboard. Further more it is not "bullshit" and I have a genuine problem with my W key.

Then don't play the fucking game if you have technical issues. If my keyboard did not work I would not play a game like PERP or CSGO which can effect the people around me.

Reaction score
I will gladly support this AR. Now, @lolfish991 you are not fooling anyone. We can clearly see you running and walking fine until hemulenssis comes to gp you. Then you "fake" your broken key but when he goes to his car your key magically repairs itself for you to be able to sprint away from him. If you were using A and D then you wouldn't be able to sprint, making him able to catch you early.

Also just a note: @Hemulenssis next time someone runs off do not follow him and gunpoint him in public as you are visible to many NPCs, players and maybe even LEOs risking your life by probably going to jail.

Reaction score
User clearly lied to you in the video to avoid getting mugged or kidnapped. I can't find a rule which states that lying in OOC to avoid a Roleplay Situation is not allowed. Maybe you could define it as 3.24 since he lied that his W key is broken to avoid something In Character. Yet a +support from me.

Reaction score
Even if your keyboard was broken you are required to continue RP in situations like that. You should have never joined the game if you knew your keyboard didn't work. Next time don't join until its fixed and problems like this won't happen.

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

I don't believe that your W is broken. You will be given a warning for stalling the role-play sit whiles being gun pointed. If you wish to dispute this warning you can make a dispute directed here. If you are going to dispute the fact that your W key is in fact broken you will have to provide some form of evidence of the broken key. You will also need to provide evidence that it was broken at that situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.