AR on Ibraa/Luke Jefferson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name:Jeremy Beadle
His/Her Steam/In-game Name
:Luke Jefferson
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:202214913
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Comes in our base raids with his keys and the proceeds to shot me and a fellow base member when we were both unarmed.
Evidence (Demo Required):

Last edited:
Reaction score
So what actual rulebreak is this? It was a raid, it does not matter if I have keys or not. Consider it as backstabbing. Aswell "unarmed", you could be a threat to me when I might reload, or if I dont have a magazine in it. Happens quite frequently. Fyi, the reason why I immediately started shooting was because I did not see Sam in his corner behind there. If I would of just gunpointed you he could of just killed me. Aswell there were 2 more people in the back as far as I know.

Oh ye btw, you should be thankful that I can’t be arsed to find my demo where you RDM me and break NLR at the same time.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Oh aswell, the First bullet i gave you was not supposed to kill you. It was more like a warning that I am here, and I knew that you will pull your gun than, which means, that you’re not unarmed anymore. That with Sam has been resolved over steam

Reaction score
When I was unlocking the door, I said only once "Raid", but not gonna lie, he couldnt of heard it. Aswell due to the fact that I had it on whisper

D3V

Reaction score
Accepted
Although there is nothing wrong with backstabbing your friends you must tell them to surrender, You can't just shoot up everyone in the building.
User will receive a punishment for his actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.