AR on Luke Jefferson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Exnem / Alexandra Lotus
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Unknown / Luke Jefferson
His/Her SteamID: Unknown
Why Should This Player Be Punished: I was pulling Luke Jefferson over at safety first in the city for reckless driving at intersection, they decided to hop into the orange raptor seen in the vehicle and later pulled over at suburbs monorail, later on after giving the person a ticket for the offense they got out of the vehicle and shot me as I was pursuing Mikey for harassment.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick: Tock

Reaction score
Well, what have I say to this? Feeling very sorry for what I have done once again, completely agree with you that I am guilty here.

Reaction score
ibraaa should have never had the valid reason to shoot you. especially not over a small thing such as this ticket, not trying to be a snitch but I have tried to prevent him of performing the act that he did, I said 'Nee, niet doen!' which translates to No, dont do it! I know as well that he immediately regret what he did but that is obviously up to you and the admins to decide. the /me I performed in the end was obviously just a joke and I do hope you do not take this seriously as I would have complied with you, I would have jumped out of the car and get the ticket no problem I just would not expect Luke to shoot you, just wanted to add that.

Status
Not open for further replies.