Pug/ Lewis Pugga
His/Her Steam/In-game Name:
Unknown and Luke Jefferson
His/Her SteamID:
idk
Why Should This Player Be Punished:
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Luke has also been spoken to today about 3.4 for ramming my vehicle unrealistically by @Tom

@luke5763 was the passenger in my car, and he believes that he was also shot at even tho he had a pistol on him, but there was no possible way the cops would know that.

Last edited:
Reaction score
And whats your proof? Seeing how you just get gunned down? Good joke. Get a better evidence before slandering me

Reaction score
You were wanted for murder of officers and someone had called a shoot on sight on your vehicle after you sniped from highway and you're surprised you were shot when you ran?

Mim

Reaction score
Dont wanna be a snake or anything here or annoy people and stuff but i was the corporal running behind luke, I for sure never opened fire but i saw you running away with a phone in your hand, i dont believe this was posing a threat enough to just gun the person down. Lewis was unarmed apart from a phone in his hand and GUN on his BACK not in his hand regardless him being wanted i dont think it gave grounds to actually open fire on lewis until he posed a threat. Thats my point of view on the situation, its honest and if people dont like it then so be it

Reaction score
Its still 2.5 no verbal commands were given and they just opened fire, I was no threat at the time. I had no firearm out. Luke was also shot when he was not warranted and he had a pistol holstered. No one would ever know that he had a pistol though.

Reaction score
Assuming you are Paulie Guenzette I was told by another officer who was involved that you also opened fire.

Reaction score
I was involved and called the shoot on sight, I saw your vehicle flee after murdering multiple officers. I would have shot you myself regardless of your armed status or not if you fled.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Sad truth. Previously this was enforced as it was written that you could only open fire on suspects that were actively trying to kill someone and not fleeing unless it was a repeated thing of shooting cops running shooting ect when me and @Adrish were in PSD.

Its since been rewrote by present PSD.

The Use of Deadly force may be used if one or more of the following circumstances exists.
  1. Apprehension: When deadly force reasonably and justifiably appears to be necessary to apprehend a subject in their escape: that, without any doubt committed a serious felony - Such as (9)2 - Assault with a Deadly Weapon (with the intent to murder) or (9)5 - Murder or the use of (7)8 - Explosives or Incendiaries, where the officers in question reasonably believes, without any doubt that the suspects will do the actions again.
Which would mean if you shot cops this is completely fine within new policy. Questionable with the old one if your firearm was concealed but you have an AR on your back.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.