AR on ICEKILLER_99

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: NissanMikli
His/Her Steam/In-game Name:ICEKILLER_99
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:87262869
Why Should This Player Be Punished: We had a person run over by Dylan Fielding at bazzar so i went lookin and saw a person matching the desciption and wanted to ask him a couple of questions. in ooc wise i did see his name and new it was him in IC i had no way of proofing it was him. and as soon as i told him why i wanted to ask him some questions Icekiller_99 walks behind me and shoots me straight away in the head. there was a CCTV at the end of the corner as well.
Evidence (Demo Required):https://mega.nz/#!osJwmbbZ!DYGHZfBZGCGWRdF44qYVXbsSYSXJfSxjT6zjBYq67nw
Tick: From 9000 To 9800

Reaction score
You knew Dylan was wanted,you knew you were gonna get shot I really don't see why you're crying.Dylan was wanted for murder and I helped him.

Reaction score
You knew Dylan was wanted,you knew you were gonna get shot I really don't see why you're crying.Dylan was wanted for murder and I helped him.
there was no reason to kill me as i had no way of proofing that he infact was. he looked like the suspect aka the questioning. but there was no reason to kill me.

Reaction score
He said:You look like a suspect of murder or some shit like that and I knew he knew it was him so I shot him.Don't know what he was gonna ask him.

Status
Not open for further replies.