AR on IntelA(R) - @Racxes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Wotsit / John Clay
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: IntelA / Buk Mohammad
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:68566671
Why Should This Player Be Punished: This player for no apparent reason shot me down at Suburbs storage in front of many people and an NPC. I have never before even seen/met/talked to this person before IC or OOC so there would of been no reason for him to want to shoot me. I had a loaded baretta on me with a reflex sight since I had just gotten it out of storage and was in the process of returning to my van.
Evidence (Demo Required):

Racxes also gave me the log of him killing me...

oqSGteW.png

This would have been dealt with in an admin sit but the user disconnected not long after the shooting apparently.

Tick: N/A

Reaction score
Right. So it all started with me pointing a gun at Nissan telling him to step out of his car. I later put down my gun and he meeled me. He later took his car and went away. I used @Calum Camorra 's car to find them. @Gimic called me later saying where I was which I responded with where he was. He told me that he and Nissan were back at storage. I came there with @Calum Camorra 's car and tried to ran him over but didn't expect the brakes to be that bad since I've been driving a mini cooper almost the whole of my life. I later then took out my gun to try to kill Nissan and accidentally shot one in the crossfire. Later, I finally killed Nissan and my "mission" was complete. Why I D/C'ed was because we were going to play ETS2MP.

Reaction score
pending2.png

@Intel® please provide your POV so we can see if the killing actually was a mistake. You got 24 hours to do so.​

Reaction score
denied.jpg

Looks like he didn't plan to shoot you, unfortunately, you were caught in the crossfire.​

Status
Not open for further replies.