AR on stomper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Racxes / Wesley Coleman
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Stomper / Anthony Davis
His/Her SteamID: I dont know
Why Should This Player Be Punished: This player should be punished for breaking 3.4 because he had absolutely no reason to run me over in anyway.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Reaction score
Like I said in the admin sit I mistaken you for someone else, didnt mean to run you over. I called a medic for you and got you revived.

Admins can check the speed I was going I barely drove into him, didnt mean to kill him.

Reaction score
Like I said in the admin sit I mistaken you for someone else, didnt mean to run you over. I called a medic for you and got you revived.

Admins can check the speed I was going I barely drove into him, didnt mean to kill him.

Would you mind explaining why you guys were following him to begin with (driving behind him on the sidewalk, continuously saying "is that him ?".

Reaction score
I was one of the men in the car, So after we hit you, a medic drove right by and we stopped him and told there was a dead man on the side walk and to go revive him... What is the point in making an AR if nothing was lost and you were revived.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
pending2.png
@Stomper could you please upload the part where you call for the medics. In video form or a demo with a tick please. You have 24 hours to upload it. If you have an issue uploading, please message me on the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.