Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: moD / Jerry Cornelli
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Islexic
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:108104156
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 2.5, 3.4
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick: N/A

Reaction score
He was a cop loitering outside the property with binoculars out. He was looking in the window and saw the weed. Told him to get off my property at gun point through the window. Just stared at me so I shot him.

moD

Reaction score
firstly there was no weed planted in those pots lol, secondly why are you gping me for looking through an open window, and lastly u gave me 1 second respond to your command.

Last edited:
Reaction score
i gped you for trespassing and looking into my base and seeing the weed.

Reaction score
@moD There were also 2 basic planters that had weed growing in them next to those dude.

moD

Reaction score
@Islexic im glad you killed me for being able to see those planters. clearly i didn't see them, idk why u risked ur life killing me for such a stupid reason. if i saw the planters i wouldn't just stand at your window staring at you with binos

Last edited:
Reaction score
@moD Not just for seeing the planters but also because you were trespassing onto my property with binoculars out trying to find incriminating evidence to get me arrested.

Reaction score
Accepted

User has been warned.

Islexic, if you don't want anyone to see your drugs you should board up the windows next time (might've disappeared randomly but still). There was no reason to even try to gunpoint the cop even in the first place, you just made it worse for yourself and anyone else basing inside

Status
Not open for further replies.