AR on two

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
@kjm And with that statement alone your entire argument is invalid. There was no weed for me to see, nothing to protect, and who cares if other people had weed? It wasn't in the main room, so it doesn't matter.

kjm

Reaction score
@Freedor It doesnt invalidate shit, you knew we were shooting people and you stepped into our property without a warrant or permission so you got shot plain and simple.... we were protecting our home and the people doing illegal shit inside it.... this wouldve been RDM if we shot you when you were outside but you walked into our property where we had guns on our back after we shot people... think next time bro

Reaction score
I didn't know you shot someone. There were no life alerts and the officer only noted a single shot. You just said you picked everything up before this supposed restart occured, and even if there was a restart I can't further it unless you agreed and knowing you two you would probably say no. There was no restart, and there were no drugs. There was 0 incriminating evidence from my POV. Unless you can prove there was cannabis, or there was a body, then it would be different.

Reaction score
I'm gonna try to get a demo and record the whole situation, starting from when I got the initial call and stopping where this one starts. Until then, @kjm @Islexic you have to prove there was incriminating evidence against you. You just said there was weed in the main room, and in the next post say you picked it all up, which one is it?

EDIT: Demos are currently crashing my game, I'm not sure what's up, but I still want either of you to upload your POV

Last edited:

kjm

Reaction score
I did have weed in the main room until the restart or whatever idk if anybody else did.... Regardless you heard people getting shot at and you tried to unlawfully walk into our base to "check things out" after we told you fucking not to.... go ahead and waste your time dude.... grown ass man lol

Status
Not open for further replies.