AR on two

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Freedor21 / Tony Ryers
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Islexic / Artur Bean, GOD BLESS AMERICA
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:108104156, STEAM_0:0:116657547
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Literal RDM, I looked inside and was shot.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Reaction score
An officer was conducting a traffic stop when he called in a discharge. After attempting to contact each apt, 4 was the only one. You cant see the other officer in the video because he disconnected midway through. Ths reason for me looking is obviojs, nobody was at th or door, which also makes me think they fired on purpose to get out attention.

kjm

Reaction score
"nobody was at the or door"
our friend literally walked in b4 you and unlocked the door and told you to not step foot onto our property or we would have a problem... you then tried to follow in right behind him like a moron..... All im gonna say

Reaction score
I, a police officer, who was talking to someone through a door. The door then opens and nobody is standing there. I look inside and get shot.. This is blatant cop baiting.

Last edited:

kjm

Reaction score
@Freedor No it was not, our friend specifically told you not to enter the property as we had weed down and he didnt want you to come in, you then entered the property without a warrant after hearing us shooting at someone earlier and we shot you its that simple.... you cut the demo right b4 our friend tells you not to enter the property lol

Reaction score
@kjm Whether he told me to enter or not is completely irrelevant. You shot a bullet, I came to investigate, and you shoot me for "entering your property". If you would of just come to the door and talked the entire thing would of been avoided. You wanted to shoot me from the get go, you won't admit it. You had absolutely 0 reason to shoot to begin with. You tried to bait me inside so you had a reason.

Reaction score
@Freedor You didn't stand outside the door though you literally ran into the property. You triggered the metal detector and the footage you are showing proves that when we shot at you you were past the door frame. We never baited you lol he told you not to come in the property and you did it anyway.

Reaction score
@Islexic I wouldn't call inching inside running. Ofc I triggered it when you lean it against the entrance. I was inside of the door frame. If you did this fancy thing called cooperate we could of avoided this whole scenario. You shot, then made me have to look inside.

kjm

Reaction score
@Freedor you didnt lean against the entrance bro. the alarm only goes off when you stand in the middle of it not "leaning on the entrance" your body has to pass the two side barriers of the alarm for it to go off bro.... We shot you for running into our property after you had sat outside of it for 10+ minutes trying to get a warrant on us because of us shooting at someone and we had alot of weed so our reaction was to shoot you so you couldnt arrest us on any of that

Reaction score
@kjm I never attempted to get a warrant. I got a call of a single discharge, I attempted to contact you where you failed to come to the door. Someone opened it for me, and I looked behind the corner, It's almost as if you didn't watch the video. You can see me slowly move in and take a look. Does it look like I was in the middle? Does it look like I was pushing into the apt?

kjm

Reaction score
@Freedor "I attempted to contact you where you failed to come to the door."

Idk if ur lying or just dont remember but dude you literally sat out there for 5 minutes then the server restarted so this happened lol

Reaction score
@Freedor "Someone opened it for me". Dude for the millionth time he wasn't opening it for YOU he was opening it to get inside the apartment himself. He told you to stay outside and you tried to get in anyways.

Reaction score
@kjm ??????? There was no server restart at all during this situation? Maybe I am forgetting something if you wanna post your demo. I did try to contact you and you didn't come to the door, what part of that statement was a lie?

Reaction score
@Islexic Give me the time stamps again and i'll record the <5 seconds before the video started showing it. Or, you can just upload your demo and do it for me.

kjm

Reaction score
@Freedor im not uploading any demo.... 1. dont know how. 2. Cant be fucking asked.... this video in general is short and needs more context..... it literally just shows u walking in our base and getting shot (our reasoning being that you were already trying to get in for the longest time, like 5+ minutes and when our friend stupidly left the door open you almost saw all of our weed and couldve arrested us for gunshots and etc.)

Reaction score
@kjm I'll do it if I can remember the time stamp, and where exactly is your weed/ I don't have esp lol I can't see in the other rooms.

kjm

Reaction score
@Freedor pretty sure I was farming on the right side, but like I said the server restarted and you were still trying us so I picked it up b4 restart or something like that... other ppl had weed doe

Status
Not open for further replies.