AR on Jack Mills-3,4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
https://a.pomf.cat/royjuw.mp4

My POV.

Certain reasons why I think this AR is invalid.

A). Rule 5.1 "Muggings should only take place in locations which are out of the view of the public."

This situation is a bit of a mixup, you came from behind the shop and pointed a shotgun at me, I was outside in the public in clear view.

I'm pretty certain that "Out of the view of the public" doesn't apply here, anyone outside who would take a peek inside the shop would have seen you, so let's get that out of the way.

B). Let's take a look at this thread

While this isn't in the rules, it's stickied in the guides, which means it has somewhat of a more genuine feel to it.

In the last section it states that if I'm held at gunpoint and I'm near a corner, I can flee or pull a gun out myself.

While I didn't have any weapons on me at the moment, I took the opportunity, got behind cover and bolted the fuck out.

I don't think I did anything wrong here, in fact, you may have been the one that have broken the rules as I've said in my first statement.

M

Reaction score
Rejected

You weren't gunpointing from a very advantageous position. If you want good command over the person consider your environment more carefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.