Ar on Jack Richards,Tyrone Watson,Sossa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Double J/ Aaron Shaw
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Tyrone Watson / firuz | Jack Richards/ICEKILLER | Sossa rodriguez / Sossa
His/Her SteamID: IDK
Why Should This Player Be Punished: all stayed near the scene of a shootout for over 20 minutes repeatedly killing cops without even making an attempt to leave. When trying to leave they just circled the area to bait police.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Reaction score
We had no chance to leave as you guys kept blocking us, preventing Me, Sossa and Jack from escaping. If we did escape we would have gotten gunpointed which will result in us going to jail. You broke rule 3.4 by driving the SWAT van in front of our base resulting in your death.

Reaction score
Can you elaborate on how they were blocking you? From what I see you could have easily escaped especially when you're outnumbering them.

Reaction score
I was one of the officers, u made no attempt to leave you had some twats walking around with phones like spastics giving information on where everyone was. There was like fuckin 12 of u, u could easily get away u simply just didnt make an effort.

Reaction score
Reply on behalf of Double J:

"It's not 3.4 to drive in front of the base in an armored SWAT van. I'm just trying to get a look into your base. And me being infront of your base didn't result in my death, a nade did."

Deleted member 6228

Involved, you guys literally boosted and camped around the park for a good 10-15 minutes. It was way to risky to leave which is why I was giving information. TFU van was also circling multiple times. No way we leave without getting shot

Reaction score
you made no attempt to leave what so ever, theres like 6 of you and 1 cop in a van, each person puts a mag into the van, and I'm dead, not hard. instead you hung around on your phones

Deleted member 6228

We did, hence half of us being in cars, trying to help the others leave. Maybe if you didn't hang around breaking NLR we could have left.

Reaction score
@Inchs you said I broke nlr. Yet I didn't and said I didn't. You had loads of chances to leave but stayed near the scene

Deleted member 6228

@Jimmy Jackson If you didn't break NLR, then you are preventing the people inside from leaving? You're just proving your AR wrong.

Reaction score
@Inchs you have cars and guns against 1 van. You can easily kill me yet you didn't leave.

Deleted member 6228

@Jimmy Jackson Yeah the literally bullet proof truck we have to spray hundreds of bullets into to destroy.
Stop being salty you lost 5 minutes of your time, if you wanted us to leave you shouldn't have camped outside.

Reaction score
@Firuz132 @ICEKILLER_99 @Inchs or whoever was involved, could you guys give me a more detailed view of the situation (I'm not saying a video is necessary yet, although it would help a lot, just a written description is fine). From the video provided I can assume that you had quite a few chances of leaving successfully. Did you prefer to camp till you were completely sure that all of the cops were dead?
Someone claimed that you were afraid to leave cause you would get gunpointed. Wasn't that threat the same for those walking around with phones out?

Deleted member 6228

I was outside giving information to the people inside. I could see cops around the edges of the park and not much else so I was informing them it was not safe to leave until they had been killed. Once they killed them they left.

Reaction score
Denied

With an active SWAT van going around and an unknown number of police officers I can understand why they thought it would be a risk to push out.

Status
Not open for further replies.