AR on Jack Richards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: ibraaa/Luke Jefferson
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Jack Richards/ ICEKILLER_99
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:87262869
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Killed me when I was about to confront the Roadcrew Worker with raised gun, when he ran me over several times until I became unconcious. I am the guy in red. Later on, killed my friend Lucius Husky for no apparent reason aswell. Due to that i lost my M16 Rifle
Evidence (Demo Required):
Logs included in video

Reaction score
we had just raided slums and a person ran out, i thought you were there to try and kill me
i killed you friend because i shot him car atleast 3 times and he decided it would be a good idea to get out and stare at me instead of leaving

also nice mag in that m16

edit: and im friends with the roadcrew

Reaction score
@Kelson @ICEKILLER_99
Was anyone still inside the apartment complex from your raiding team when ibraaa and Daan came? If not couldn't you have just driven off instead of getting out to shoot them?

Reaction score
I would also want to point out that shooting Luke got you in a shootout with a cop aswell. If you just raided slums why didn't the cop respond to the raid in the first place. And also you guys shouldve just left instead of shooting us.

Reaction score
Why didn't you just drive off then? The person with a gun was going inside whereas you were outside already, why did you classify him as a threat to yourself.

Reaction score
Accepted

Since there was nobody left behind at the apartment there was no real reason to assume that someone with a gun entering slums would be a threat to you and should have continued driving off instead of stopping to shoot him.

Status
Not open for further replies.