AR on Jack Richards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
POSTED FOR ICEKILLER

: If it wasn't for you and your friends breaking 3.4 I wouldn't have tased anyone.If I ran away I would be shot down so I attempted to protect myself.The only person I tased was tyler and you got rammed by dom so even if this gets accepted you wont get your gun back :)

Reaction score
POSTED FOR ICEKILLER

The only person I hit with a baton was Tyler once I tased him just so he couldn't pull a gun but he decided to under gunpoint by 2 officers

Reaction score
You didn't even attempt to take cover or anything, you ran straight up to us with a taser with absolute no regard for your life.
Also, you really think I care about a gun? lmao!

Reaction score
POSTED FOR ICEKILLER

: If it wasn't for you and your friends breaking 3.4 I wouldn't have tased anyone.If I ran away I would be shot down so I attempted to protect myself.The only person I tased was tyler and you got rammed by dom so even if this gets accepted you wont get your gun back :)
hang on a minute you walked around the car with no intent to run away even if someone broke 3.4 you still ran towards the armed guys with the intent to take someone down even if someone broke 3.4 in the video you can clearly see you are already walking around the car so dont come out with that absolute bullshit reply

A1L

Reaction score
hang on a minute you walked around the car with no intent to run away even if someone broke 3.4 you still ran towards the armed guys with the intent to take someone down even if someone broke 3.4 in the video you can clearly see you are already walking around the car so dont come out with that absolute bullshit reply

If you look at my AR on Xeno, you can see Jack Richards hitting Tyler with a nightstick, and then breaking 3.4 so he was next to an armed person however in this case all suspects were taken down I know Jack didn't run away or anything, however I'm trying to figure out if he was to run away he would've still been a target and would've got shot down so either way he was trying to help his fellow colleagues which it did help me a lot considering when he was nightsticking Tyler I had more of an advantage to shoot him down when he pulled his gun.

Reaction score
If you look at my AR on Xeno, you can see Jack Richards hitting Tyler with a nightstick, and then breaking 3.4 so he was next to an armed person however in this case all suspects were taken down I know Jack didn't run away or anything, however I'm trying to figure out if he was to run away he would've still been a target and would've got shot down so either way he was trying to help his fellow colleagues which it did help me a lot considering when he was nightsticking Tyler I had more of an advantage to shoot him down when he pulled his gun.
It doesn't matter what happened, he still risked his life and would've been much safer if he stayed in cover instead of peeking and rushing with a taser.

Reaction score
what if he would of run away why would we have targeted him he posed no threat to us you cant just assume that we will kill him maybe if he ran at the start he would of gotten far enough away from us

A1L

Reaction score
what if he would of run away why would we have targeted him he posed no threat to us you cant just assume that we will kill him maybe if he ran at the start he would of gotten far enough away from us

Well considering he didn't run away, he COULD'VE but can't proof that you wouldn't kill anyone on sight. So either way even if he didn't pose a threat I believe you guys would still of killed him.

And Legion he might've risked his life even if he tried to run you never know nor can you proof it that you would've killed the PO or not.

Ayjay

Reaction score
I'm going to go ahead and let Internal Affairs deal with this, given that the player was an officer at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.