AR on Jack Richards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoephix

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Zoephix (James Casey)

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Jack Richards (Person who killed me was confirmed because I went on TeamSpeak after I got shot to ask for details)

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:87262869

Why Should This Player Be Punished: 2.5, 3.2, 3.15. I was driving around in-game after going off duty from cop. When I was standing still in the road Jack Richards came by in his car, they started ramming my car for no reason and one of the two persons in the car was meta gaming in voice chat by using OOC related matters IC. They then proceeded to stalk me, and kept ramming my car for OOC related matters and in the end shot me without giving a fair chance of time, nor having a valid reason to stalk and kill me in the first place. They wrecked my car, then proceeded to kill me. This situation negatively affected my roleplay and gameplay, perspective.

Evidence:

Last edited:

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Clearly hear him say get out when his intent was t mug you. Your own fault for driving away with no intent to follow gp. Bare in mind theres a 2 seconds delay so he said it a lot earlier. Waiting for you to go somewhere where we can mug you is not metagaming, please read the rules. I got out before him to gp you but I was ragdolled.

Zoephix

Communication Banned
Reaction score
You should ensure that the person you are "Mugging" is in range and hears and sees you with a gun. Honestly this seemed more like you just wanted to shoot me for fun.

Zoephix

Communication Banned
Reaction score
@ICEKILLER_99 I was already accelerating when you got out the car, and you did not have a gun equipped on that instance. I can't just stop my car that fast, when you said that I was already a distance away from you.

Last edited:

Zoephix

Communication Banned
Reaction score
@ICEKILLER_99 From my perspective at the time being I only saw a guy getting out the car behind me while I was already accelerating, didn't even notice the gun at first.

Last edited:
Reaction score
You should stop acting so childish and quit being toxic. Just accept the punishment if you are a "big man".

Reaction score
@ICEKILLER_99 Could you please explain why you decided to begin ramming his vehicle? Also explain the intent of your actions shown in the second half of the video in detail.​

Reaction score
Accepted
@ICEKILLER_99 will be given a warning for 2.5 and 3.15. Trying to ram someones car into the woods isn't really that beneficial to equalize the amount of damage you'd be doing to your car. Secondly, you should know better than to begin shooting right away as there is a delay; also a very poor execution of a mugging on your behalf if I do say so myself.​

Status
Not open for further replies.