Status
Not open for further replies.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Daigestive
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Jacob Pope
His/Her SteamID:
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Killed me for no reason whatsoever, I've had no interaction with this person except for in his previous life.
Evidence (Demo Required):
In the sit he stated this was because he saw me next to his wrecked car even though 10 mins earlier he said in OOC he already knew they were broken. He then came to spawn and pulled a gun infront of a cop and npc with the intent to kill me again where his friend did for no reason.

Last edited:

A1L

Reaction score
Saw two of these geezers gunpointing Daigestive for no reason near the PD Private Parking lot for no reason, had ran one of them over, chased them and got them shot dead, then came back to Dai's body and found Adrian Annabelle trying to end Dai and I had ran him over and killed him too.

Mission Completed

Reaction score
@Daigestive @Aquaa
Response to demo:
In Dais demo you see me get out of the car and shooting him. Thats correct. I did this because I saw my and Adrian’s van were destroyed. As I witnessed 2 broken cars I saw Dai running away from them.
To me thats 1+1, immediatly knew he had done it.
Response to description:
Dai said that we had no interaction whatsoever in a previous life. This is complete bullshit... This whole incident happened 10 minutes after Dai tried mugging me and my buddy at the beach, twice! First time he tried, he got shot by the cops. Eventough he got shot we tried telling him that the beach was a public area and that muggings weren’t allowed. Second attempt to mug us was probably out of pure anger. Once again I tried telling him it wasn’t allowed. After few seconds my buddy pulled a gun on Dai to defend us. Dai killed us both. Yes I said in ooc that he’d destroyed my car. But IC I didn’t know that yet. That’s why when I arrived and saw my car destroyed I took instant measures.
So what Dai said about not having had any interactions beforehand is pure bullshit.
Not to mention that there was another AR opened same evening about his toxic and insulting talk. Which was directed at me too.

Response to AR:
I’m a strong believer of talking things out man to man. Dai and I are grown enough to talk this out. We had both done stupid stuff in the heat of the moment. Shit happens. It’s just saddening to see him open an AR for this.
If Dai is still up to make things right without all this unnecessary stuff he can hit me up.
But if he wants to set this through, than I’ll open an AR myself including his toxic behaviour and the beach muggings, which I really don’t want to because its such a small feud.

I hope to have given enough info, if not you can hit me up.

Note: we had already spoken with a staff member (forgot who) soon after all this happened. Told both sides of the story and he acknowledged it was just a major clusterfuck of nothing special.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Like I said. We had no interaction except from in a previous life. Like I said In the sit you lied to D3v and now Aquaa here. You say you shot me for running next to both wrecked cars. This isn't good enough to shoot me but you lie as you previously noticed they were broken which you stated in OOC after your first not 5 minutes before you see me by your car again. So man up, stop lying and admit you're wrong.
If you noticed your car was wrecked 5 minutes ago, why would you kill the person next to them that's unarmed 5 minutes later?

Reaction score
Like I said in the sit with D3v. I knew my car was wrecked as I said in OOC but IC I didn't find out yet. I don't see where I'm lying?
If you read my response again you can clearly see me admitting that we both were in the wrong?
"We had both done stupid stuff in the heat of the moment."
This is what I told D3v too in the sit but you probably missed it because you dced because of GForce or something.

I'll say it again, I don't want to waste both our times with ARs. Even tho you are overshadowing your own actions with mine I still think we can settle this like men and have a laugh about it. We were both mad, simple as that.
But if you really want to keep pushing this feud over nothing, than I'll start an AR aswell. (which is just a waste of time for both of us)
Peace dude

Reaction score
Accepted
@GSOLAR it seems like you killed Dai just for running past your broken vehicle which is not really enough evidence that he did it. When you plan to murder someone for something, you have to be absolutely sure that they committed the acts and putting 1+1 together just because he was in the area does not really add up meaning that he did it. You knew he did it OOCly and I feel like your actions were imposed by that knowledge. You'll be given a warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.