Status
Not open for further replies.

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: bobo

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Jaime

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:58009824

Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.4, After there was a shootout at intersection where cops killed 3 suspects and all of them died and their firearms were confiscated two minutes after jaime goes to the intersection sees his friends dead and still decides to flank for his dead friends risking himself for no reason at all and i believe that lead to his death.

also 1.1 mentioning irl things to ooc told me to drink drive into a lamppost i took it so offensive to the level where i find it same as telling me to kill myself.

when i reached to him on steam that was his response

Evidence (Demo Required):

Last edited:
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: bobo

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Jaime

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:58009824

Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.4, After there was a shootout at intersection where cops killed 3 suspects and all of them died and their firearms were confiscated two minutes after jaime goes to the intersection sees his friends dead and still decides to flank for his dead friends risking himself for no reason at all and i believe that lead to his death.

Evidence (Demo Required):

After being in a shootout at Glassco with the same group we started to drive away. The car with DB in drove towards intersection I drove towards subs from bazzar. Along this we seen the cops chasing them. After finally catching upto them we see you dragging the dead body of my friend I felt the need to shoot. This wouldn't of been 3.4 due to the fact I should of already have warrents out for my arrest in the past shootout. I would also like to add this didn't lead to my death, I killed both cops.

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
"we see you dragging the dead body of my friend I felt the need to shoot " So according to your answer you started a shootout because i was dragging your dead friend, so okay after you have put your life at risk and got your friend killed what did you gain from this shootout?

Reaction score
You had killed my friends who you was dragging across the floor. I then got out and killed you and the other cop. Your just trying to be nip picking over something I said in ooc that you took compactly out of context.

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
I would also like to mention you also did 1.1 disrespect me along with ethan which is already being dealt with by another staff about ethan but i don't know why you involved yourself in this i find it offensive as much as telling me to go kill myself.

Reaction score
As I stated in my last reply. My comment was nothing of the sort of disrespect, you took it out of context and got angry. Also if you reported it to a staff member im still yet to be spoken to.

Reaction score
@bobo Well im sure if that's the case the staff will deal with it accordingly. I myself wouldn't call this 3.4.

Reaction score
@bobo Also as stated in the same steam chat with you all my ooc comments are sarcastic. I have no idea the meaning behind "you should hit a wall" your just reading into something to hard and thinking its all about you... As said above theres no point arguing and nitpicking the staff can deal with this and deal with it what ever way they want.

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
@Jack Bushross ethan mentioned my name and you knew exactly who he was speaking to and still decided to get involved and say this trying to be funny when i took it very offensive and for the rules you breaking you should be punished i dont forgive you and never will, i find it that offensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.