AR on Jamie Hustle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: e
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Jamie Hustle
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:52192104
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Evaded over a breaking and entering, as seen in other AR. He got free and I hunted him down again. He then tried to kill poor @Exnem after breaking gunpoint, telling me to "fuck off"
Evidence:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
@Xeronise can you elaborate on this situation, why did u drive off gp (1), why was it worth driving off (2) and why did u hide in such an open place for ur attack (3)?

Reaction score
The gp during the entire situation was weak as hell, even on his screen he barely held me for longer than a second at any given time, and due to gmod delay and whatnot, on my screen it looked like my van was blocking gp the entire time. Also he didnt say anything to me at the start of the situation and at that point i was already trying to get away. And because earlier he got ran over and killed when he was dragging me I thought he was going to charge me with it so I ran, and who on earth wants to be in a situation with ethan in the first place. As for the attack I literally went into a forest under the road, its unfortunate that it ended up being so open but thats the most hard to see place possible on the map, I was hoping for the trees to give me more cover but he ended up tracking my name tag anyway.

Reaction score
  • Staff
The gp during the entire situation was weak as hell, even on his screen he barely held me for longer than a second at any given time, and due to gmod delay and whatnot, on my screen it looked like my van was blocking gp the entire time. Also he didnt say anything to me at the start of the situation and at that point i was already trying to get away. And because earlier he got ran over and killed when he was dragging me I thought he was going to charge me with it so I ran, and who on earth wants to be in a situation with ethan in the first place. As for the attack I literally went into a forest under the road, its unfortunate that it ended up being so open but thats the most hard to see place possible on the map, I was hoping for the trees to give me more cover but he ended up tracking my name tag anyway.
If you didn’t see the gun why did you say fuck off?

Reaction score
Accept-ish

Next time please try not to extend ur sentence that bad by going to stab cops, you were already rolling off but returning your way under the highway to shank cops isn't the best solution as you were outgunned and in the open, next time you do this you will receive punishment but for now see this as a verbal warning @Xeronise

@Exnem @BigBenji

Status
Not open for further replies.