AR on Jay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: @Tim Meijer / Tim Meijer & @Stomar / Stomar Baas
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: @Jay / Michael Carbonella
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:145314060

Why Should This Player Be Punished: Player (@Jay) killed me and my partner (@Stomar) at forest. Jay was gun-pointing us while we were fully cooperating with him, there was no reason to kill us at all. I only said stop to him because there was an accident at Hicktown and multiple cars were leaving as an officer said through the radio (that is around tick: 24000, not sure). I wanted to ask him about the cars that were leaving, but instead of cooperating he pulled his gun out against two unarmed traffic officers and shot them.

@Cole was asking for an add in the AR because he was dealing with the report that i made.

Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:25000 for the 2 demo's

Jay

Reaction score
At the incident at Hicktown, I was raiding it and responding to a org panic. While i was raiding i ran into 2 of my friends being mugged, i proceeded to shoot the people mugging my friends and another officer. i decided to run into the forest and ran into you, I saw the medics driving to the incident. The medics would of got the DNA, If i were to avoid or comply with you i probably would of been caught, At the time when i was gunpointing you i saw you exit the vehicle and saw you do an animation that looks like you paniced, so i shot you and the other officer.

M

Reaction score
Based on the two accounts I will probably not need to check the demo. Jay's interpretation implies that he was attempting to escape from having just shot others, and ran into you; if he takes you out in the forest to get away from you then he instantly has the upper hand in an area like that.

Tim, generally it is appropriate to shoot government employees in an area like that. It's down to them to use due caution when responding to things like shots fired/life alerts etc.

Is there any disagreement with regard to the reason he shot you and what I've said, @Tim Meijer?

Reaction score
Based on the two accounts I will probably not need to check the demo. Jay's interpretation implies that he was attempting to escape from having just shot others, and ran into you; if he takes you out in the forest to get away from you then he instantly has the upper hand in an area like that.

Tim, generally it is appropriate to shoot government employees in an area like that. It's down to them to use due caution when responding to things like shots fired/life alerts etc.

Is there any disagreement with regard to the reason he shot you and what I've said, @Tim Meijer?
yes there is @Chris, Jay is saying in his post this:
At the time when i was gunpointing you i saw you exit the vehicle and saw you do an animation that looks like you paniced
what you can hear in the demo (if you look to it) that Jay told us to get out the vehicle, we did and got shot for the act surrender.

Status
Not open for further replies.