AR on Nassim Mohammed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Tim Meijer / Tim Meijer
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: NissanMikli / Nassim Mohammed
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:55869356
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Nissan was shooting at my car for no reason, I was possible wanted for speeding and driving away from the cops. Jennifer Walker was in the car next to me and she was transporting her gun illegal but that will not be a good reason to shoot at my car.

Evidence (Demo Required): https://www.dropbox.com/s/67ja2k7rvzenup7/Officer.dem?dl=0
Tick: Start: 41310
End : 53127

Reaction score
I just looked at the demo it's not the right one it's just Tim running around as police so @Sgt.James You can't give Nissan 48 hours to justify his actions if they isn't any in the first place intill demo has been fixed.

I suggest you look at the demo

Thank you
[DOUBLEPOST=1492652253,1492652093][/DOUBLEPOST]@KeiwaM
I Was the first cop to arrived and get shot at then Nissan came along

Reaction score
I just looked at the demo it's not the right one it's just Tim running around as police so @Sgt.James You can't give Nissan 48 hours to justify his actions if they isn't any in the first place intill demo has been fixed.

I suggest you look at the demo

Thank you

If you look further in the demo and look to the situation that is going on in the interrogation room 2, then you see that he is saying that he was the officer that shot at the car first.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong. Im sorry Tim (I hate saying this cause me and you are okay) in Interrogation room 2 in text or voise just means yeah he shot at your car in a way Nissan could have shot you for a real reason which you didn't know about (possible Jennifer did something had her gun out or you) and Nissan can be getting banned for no reason the demo doesn't show the incident taking place
But I will look at the demo again and see if I did miss something out it was 2 in the morning when I started watching the first clip so it is possible I might have missed something

Last edited:
Reaction score
I shot at your vehicle because i was the only officer on the scene and even after i called for backup it didint arrive. So as i said the only reason i shot at the car is because you guys were armed outside the bank and i was the only person there.
[DOUBLEPOST=1492710017,1492708336][/DOUBLEPOST]You guys were refusing to pull over. And since i was the only officer on the scene i was not taking any chances. And later on you ended up nearly killing an officer. So if i hadint arrived and taken you both out he would have been dead.

Reaction score
I shot at your vehicle because i was the only officer on the scene and even after i called for backup it didint arrive. So as i said the only reason i shot at the car is because you guys were armed outside the bank and i was the only person there.
[DOUBLEPOST=1492710017,1492708336][/DOUBLEPOST]You guys were refusing to pull over. And since i was the only officer on the scene i was not taking any chances. And later on you ended up nearly killing an officer. So if i hadint arrived and taken you both out he would have been dead.

Regardless if you are alone or not, you are to follow policies and procedures when on duty as an Law Enforcement Officer, this includes the Use of Deadly Force (see details below)

3.2 Use of Force
Law enforcement officers may use any amount of force in the execution of their duties provided that it is reasonable and justifiable.
  • A firearm may only be used when there is clear and present danger to life and other non-lethal methods are inappropriate or have failed.

• Firearms should never be used to apprehend a fleeing suspect, unless justified in the point above.

• Warning shot(s) should never be fired.
  • Should only be discharging your firearm if you have a clear line of sight and it is safe to do so.

As it stands, you are being issued a verbal reprimand in regards to the 4.1 violation. Proper punishment will follow by the Internal Affairs.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.