AR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Frank | Frank Sciberras
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Robert Mendez @WindwartDrop90 | Tim Meijer @Tim Meijer
His/Her SteamID: (I do not know)
Why Should This Player Be Punished: They both broke law 11.11 as officers and 4.1

--------------------------------------------------------------------

The whole story:

So, I was basing in projex 3 when suddenly Jay Henderson @MrCupaCake was being arrested, as I didn't know why he's being arrested I didn't engage. The officer Tim Meijer then kept chasing him, and when Jay had reached the projex 3 door, Tim Meijer suddenly breaks law 11.11 by getting his gun out, along with Robert Mendez. Soon then, they wanted to arrest us all, but I had a clear chance to escape from behind the wall so I moved. The Seargent Robert Mendez then tresspassed while I had my gun in passive in my apartment where I couldn't be seen, then he shot me TWO times. I believe they broke law 11.11 which also breaks rule 4.1 and had tresspassed without a reason as I did nothing wrong in particular. Also, just to top it off, Jay wasn't even on the property. He was hardly infront on the doorway.

EDIT: I would also love to ask how the officers confiscated everything so fast, may one or two officers reply or show the staff team a demo? Thank you.

--------------------------------------------------------------
EVIDENCE

Evidence (Demo Required): https://mega.nz/#!ysRWWJ7K | !wqmjCLyiJsQZAS1Uc4U7XS62cFaTGKrYcd7xUZOSzHY
Tick: Last 5 minutes for sure.
Witnesses and people involved: @MrCupaCake, @Brian Husky, @Walker, @Youseff Alardin @|Z|Mario @Sdac2 and others. Please tell me to add you if you were involved in the comments.

Thanks for Reading.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Since I'm the owner of the property, what happend is, AFAIK Jay was being arrested by the police for following the mayor and he told me he even got shot for that. As Jay tries to enter my property, I push him away, try to close the door but instead I get handcuffed, the SGT enters the property for no apparent reason shoots Frank. The person inside opens fire kills a few police officers, at this moment the org is aware of this situation and are arriving at projex, and shoot at the police officers. The officers have breached and confiscated the drugs inside of the apartment, I am not sure, but I believe that there were people still shooting at the police. (At this moment we've lost a few pots of drugs M82 few Ak's etc.) The swat exits the building and get shot. The raid was won by us, but the weapons and drugs were confiscated.

Reaction score
From what I can gather, using what was said here and via chat once the raid was over, I believe that officers initially breaching broke rules. You cannot enter a property to get a wanted man unless they do not comply, however in this instance a sgt entered without speaking and asking any questions. As infact brian wa handing over jay to the officers but for some reason was cuffed.

+Support

Reaction score
Alright let's begin. First off we went after you're friend that ran to your apartment. While i were runing upstairs, I heard shots coming inside the projex. When i reached to the door i saw officer (Tim) pointing a gun meaning that i pulled my gun out and started ordering all 3 of you to come outside what you decided to stand still and not do anything. When i multible times ordered you to come outside while having you in gunpoint, you decided to run inside the apartment with assault rifle on your back (After remembering the shots at begining) i rushed inside then i noticed you facing me and taking your gun out what was direct threat to me and civilian next to you what resulted me shooting at you. Now the reason why i came inside is simple. I heard shots when i was runing up then my officer was pointing a gun at people (Including you) what resulted me to assist him with it. You had assault rifle on your back what was most likely the weapon that was used in the shooting. I will provide a demo as soon as i have time and connection speed to do it.

Reaction score
Alright let's begin. First off we went after you're friend that ran to your apartment. While i were runing upstairs, I heard shots coming inside the projex. When i reached to the door i saw officer (Tim) pointing a gun meaning that i pulled my gun out and started ordering all 3 of you to come outside what you decided to stand still and not do anything. When i multible times ordered you to come outside while having you in gunpoint, you decided to run inside the apartment with assault rifle on your back (After remembering the shots at begining) i rushed inside then i noticed you facing me and taking your gun out what was direct threat to me and civilian next to you what resulted me shooting at you. Now the reason why i came inside is simple. I heard shots when i was runing up then my officer was pointing a gun at people (Including you) what resulted me to assist him with it. You had assault rifle on your back what was most likely the weapon that was used in the shooting. I will provide a demo as soon as i have time and connection speed to do it.

There were no shots fired, officer Tim broke 11.11 (law). Also I was pushing "my friend" away from the doors so I could close them. When you ordered me to exit my apartment I couldn't because you and Jay were blocking the way. Instead of even listening to me you decided to handcuff me and run inside, no questions asked.

Reaction score
There were no shots fired, officer Tim broke 11.11 (law). Also I was pushing "my friend" away from the doors so I could close them. When you ordered me to exit my apartment I couldn't because you and Jay were blocking the way. Instead of even listening to me you decided to handcuff me and run inside, no questions asked.

Like i told you. I heard shots when i was runing up the stairs meaning that i had to take action and make sure you guys aren't the shooters after you had the weapon that i heard being fired. Now it was Frank's own idea to run away from a gunpoint while i was yelling him to stay still and come outside the apartment. Also i never handcuffed a person as i was busy dealing with frank who was refusing to follow my orders.

Reaction score
Like i told you. I heard shots when i was runing up the stairs meaning that i had to take action and make sure you guys aren't the shooters after you had the weapon that i heard being fired. Now it was Frank's own idea to run away from a gunpoint while i was yelling him to stay still and come outside the apartment. Also i never handcuffed a person as i was busy dealing with frank who was refusing to follow my orders.

There were no shots fired, unless Tim shot a weapon. You also had no reason to gunpoint us in the first place, we were clearly helping you. Then you handcuffed me, ran inside and shot Frank.

Reaction score
Like stated before i saw other officer pointing a gun at you meaning that i will assist him also i heard shot before i came up. Frank decided to not comply and instead attempt to get ready to shoot us...
[DOUBLEPOST=1449317402,1449256714][/DOUBLEPOST]Alright so, What i can see from the demo is your friend "Frank" helping our suspect inside the building what i expected as well. Only reason you were pushing your friend was because you were under gunpoint also we can see on the demo that you tried to close the door (infront of us). I have no idea why Tim was pointing a gun at you in a first place, however i'm not going to ask that first when i come on scene am i? You're friend frank refused to follow our orders. He ran inside while under gunpoint and took his gun out after i saw him i had reason to believe that you guys were attempting to resist with weapons what was direct threat towards us and lead us to take the first shot (Also including that tim was gun pointing you guys...). Now if you still continue claiming that there was no reason to pull a gun out then ask Tim why he pulled his gun out as i only assisted him.

Reaction score
Denied.

First off we went after you're friend that ran to your apartment. While i were runing upstairs, I heard shots coming inside the projex. When i reached to the door i saw officer (Tim) pointing a gun meaning that i pulled my gun out and started ordering all 3 of you to come outside what you decided to stand still and not do anything. When i multible times ordered you to come outside while having you in gunpoint, you decided to run inside the apartment with assault rifle on your back (After remembering the shots at begining) i rushed inside then i noticed you facing me and taking your gun out what was direct threat to me and civilian next to you what resulted me shooting at you

This is a perfectly valid and justifiable reason as to why he entered your property. You should've just complied with the officer and not let a suspect run inside your house.

Status
Not open for further replies.