AR on Jealous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Edisom
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: @Jai Corin
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:37632961
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 1.3, I feel that this player was slandering me in OOC and I think he should better understand the rule.
Evidence (Demo Required):
cf8ff0582705a1d45b6c672f4dfbf5d2.png

cc3819b2b4356be5e67a132188fb6603.png

Tick:

Reaction score
Not even gonna say anything, this is just stupid. i let the mods decide.

Changed my mind: I'm not really sure why you felt like making this AR on me. all i pretty much said was that it was a bit weird that you had to go off when i asked for admin sit. You shot me down in slums without a reason, i walked down from my apartment you gunpoint me i say "oh" and i sit down. then you decide to just gun me down when i never did anything to you. i joined server 2 minutes before that.

EDIT: not to mention, but what do you mean by understand rules better? you asked OOC what rule that was slander. and i told you that it was 1.3. and you could click F1 to check up rules. so you want me to learn them, but not even sure yourself.

Not sure if anyone wanna see it, but here´s the demo from what i was talking about OOC.
- Been on server about 8 minutes i believe. i walked into slums 4 where my org was basing, then apparently they got raided by the police. i walk out and on my way out of slums i get shot down for no reason.

Last edited:
Reaction score
@Edisom , I do not think @Jai Corin slandered you of anything. It was Photon I who spoke and said something as a joke (I'm sure) and you took it to far. You two need to be the adults (Or at the very least, young adults) and have some manners and resolve this out of AR and have some manners and apologize to each other. That way you will both be on even ground, we save this community from a disruption and another war where we are all caught in the middle, the staff a whole lot of time to deal with a AR worthy of there time, and you two a silly fight or argument that will only lead to one of you whining to the Mods and a whole fight of being "unfair" or "Not knowing the rules" and one of you twos leaving the community.

We do not want any of this.

Be respectful, be mannerly, be men, shake hands, and lets move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.