AR on Joe Dixon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Declan Whitehead
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Joe Dixon
His/Her SteamID: IDK
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.4, I spoke with Zovetta Aren [ Joey ] and he agreed i should do a AR due to 1 staff being on with a high population.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick: N/A

Reaction score
you were in whisper mode so i couldn't hear any of your commands so i didn't know what you wanted me to do, if you were in normal and i heard you i wouldve complied but you confused the fuck out of me.

plus i had a reasonable chance of escaping, i had a warrant on me for murder of LEO x3-4, im sure anyone in that situation would do anything they could possibly do to escape. there was trees on the hill so i used them to my advantage to use as cover to avoid losing my life, which clearly worked

Reaction score
I was 1-2ft beside u, u looked at me and ran away. You were under direct gunpoint and commands as heard in the video.

@Dom_

Reaction score
You died regardless though? After killing this cop, you remained in the area which allowed me (TFU) to kill you, about a minute after you killed the officer, instead of making your escape?

Reaction score
You died regardless though? After killing this cop, you remained in the area which allowed me (TFU) to kill you, about a minute after you killed the officer, instead of making your escape?

i was trying to hide rather than escape, escaping is what cops expect you to do, hiding isnt

https://streamable.com/x4qks
(the guy in the background is someone i was on discord with that wasnt playing perp at that moment)

you can't hear the cop speaking at all, i only turned around because i could hear his tired breathing lmao

i was not under direct commands at all, there was trees next to me that came to my advantage so i took the risk like anyone else with that sort of record would realistically???

Reaction score
I wasn't expecting you to leave. I could hear you finishing off the cop so I knew you were in the area. As an adittion, I was looking for the cop's body when I stumbled across you cause you didn't escape.

Reaction score
Accepted
User will be spoken to regarding his actions

Status
Not open for further replies.