AR on Joe Dixon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: VoidUprising
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Joe Dixon
His/Her SteamID: Unknown. I asked over OOC what his name was, but he didn't respond.
Why Should This Player Be Punished: He gunned down 3 officers that were no threat over a friend's handgun, which is clearly breaking rule 3.4.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick: N/A

Reaction score
yeah because obviously it was just for the handgun

dont jump to conclusions

Reaction score
Okay, so what was it for then? I asked over OOC, and was told I was "asking too many questions". I only asked questions about the handgun and who had what weapon.

Reaction score
well my main reasoning behind it is the presence of richard james, a cop who has no clue what he's doing and would definitely have tried to arrest us, i had also killed cops for other reasons beforehand and your questioning made me think you were catching onto it since I was told they got DNA'd but i suppose a warrant never got placed (this wasn't to my knowlege), you were really making it sound like you wanted to arrest us and that would be murder so i shot before you could cuff us

plus we had stolen a few guns (not just pistols) and wanted to keep them, but no, we didn't shoot just for the guns, though i'm pretty certain stealing guns is also illegal

Reaction score
You asked specifically not to talk to Richard James, and you weren't. You can't just blame that on him.

Last edited:
Reaction score
you got shot because you were asking too many questions
it was obvious what was gonna happen to us next

Reaction score
Accepted
Officers are there to investigate a scenario, they will ask questions. You lifting a firearm isn’t worth murder.

@Matthew will recieve a 3 day ban for 3.4

Status
Not open for further replies.