Double Jepoardy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: VoidUprising
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Joe Dixon
His/Her SteamID: Unknown, see this thread
Why Should This Player Be Punished: He ran away from gunpoint. In fact, I chased him while still having him at gunpoint. This breaks 3.4. This is the second time he's broken it in a matter of an hour.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick: N/A

Reaction score
i ran into cover and won the gunfight so obviously thats not breaching 3.4

if i broke 3.4 id just pull a gun out on u straight away

Reaction score
Running from a drawn gun for that distance is 3.4. I was aiming it directly at you.

Reaction score
You did not find cover quickly enough for it to not be 3.4, as I was right behind you and it took a good five seconds to turn around and run into cover.

Reaction score
lol ok

sorry you're upset someone called you out for breaking server rules

Reaction score
Matthew, I just want to correct you but the way gun pointing works (On this server anyway) is if they have a direct line of sight of you, you need to stop and comply, by all means you can go behind cover but you must already be at that cover, For example, if he is gun pointing you from outside your shop and you are standing in the doorway you can easily move to the left in under a second meaning if he wanted to he could not shoot you even if he tried his best. What you did was wrong because he had many seconds where he could have shot and killed you. Had he not been an officer and had a legit reason to kill you, you would be dead before you even got to the door.

The way I remember it is that if you imagine that the person who is gun pointing you would shoot you as soon as you tried to run away/make a move would you logically survive long enough to pull your gun/move to cover. Unfortunately for you, this video shows that your attempt to get to cover was too long and thus would have resulted in your dead had he had this intent. (Please don't remove this is genuine help)

Reaction score
well yeah maybe this was stupid i admit and it won't happen again i thought the cover was gonna be closer

if u were a criminal and not a cop i would've complied straight away but only a cop that doesn't know policy would shoot a suspect who hasn't even pulled a gun yet thus why i took a chance

i probably shouldn't have

Reaction score
You need to comply no matter who is behind the gun regardless of their intentions. However, if you have reasonable suspicion that they will kill you after you comply with their order/s you can pull a gun/run away. (That is why I don't get out of the car when a crim gp's me. It's been over a year since they have done this and not killed me after)

There are cops that shoot's suspects who have not pulled a gun but unless proven lawful they will lose a lot more than you and you can make a Refund Request for any lost items. You got nothing to lose other than 10 minutes.

Reaction score
yeah im in the wrong in this situation but you know what PLPD are like on this server, 90% of them don't know what they're doing

Reaction score
i apologise @VoidUprising for this since I re-watched it and yeah it was pretty dumb.

the other AR is a different story though I'll address it there

Status
Not open for further replies.