AR on Jonathan Good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Bertie *TRADING* / Bertie Bennett
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Jonathan Good @Daragh (?)
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:119099254
Why Should This Player Be Punished: So, I accidentally crashed into @Daragh's car and then he started verbally abusing me to the point where we both pulled up at bazzar and he told me in a very threatening manor telling me to exit my vehicle, he then runs over to his vehicle and I immediately pull out my pistol in passive stance, once I see he pulled a weapon out from the trunk, I put my gun into attack mode and told him to walk away. I then heard him later on saying how he was going to "pop me in the head" and run away. Once he was leaving you can see he tries to run me over (unless he's bad at driving) he then calls me a "piece of shit" and reverses back towards us (me and @Adrish). Adrish was crossing the road when it looked like you tried to run him over (not sure if this was intentionally or not) so I took a non damaging shot at your car. And before killing me when you had me under clear gunpoint you could've taken me into your shop and mugged/kidnapped me as I could've had a life alert which would've alerted the police.

He then later returned to shoot me in the head in front of 5 people and a CCTV camera

Seeing as I usually only make ARs when I know 100% that the other person is in the wrong, I can see that he is not in the wrong (as I forgot about the camera thread) and don't want to go through the hassle of arguing with you or your friends, I will message an admin for this to be closed or whatever. I'm also very lazy and tired at this moment in time as I have played perp for 12 hours straight.

Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Let's start off by saying you started verbally abusing me because I hit your car and then you pulled a gun out on me and you said something along the lines of "yeah run" so then I tell Caine and Tom @AndyAir and @Moon The Goon and we were discussing and in the bazaar you kept harrassing us, so then Adrish walked infront of my car on purpose and that's the reason why I called you a piece of shit. Then you proceeded to shoot my car which is 2.5 considering I called you a piece of shit. So I got Caine to help me kill you in bazaar, then we assassinated you. It was infront of a CCTV camera but Chris made a post saying you can commit crimes infront of a camera as they are not an NPC and there is no rule stating that you cannot. Also, I can kill you in public if you have shot at me and gunpointed me before as there is no rule stating that you can't, you just can't do it infront of NPCs which I made sure there weren't any before I went ahead and did what I did.

Furthermore, it definitely did benefit me as from you shooting my car and me basing at a shop at bazaar and you too you would definitely try to kill me considering you tried to kill me before. If you're also moaning about me shooting you in public, why did you shoot my car in public also front in CCTV and loads of people? So you're technically accusing your self of breaking rules as you also shot in front of loads of people.

Finally, I did have a plan and the plan was to assassinate you and then we had a get away car which was mine that I drove to the city and ditched and then I could switch to Tom Henderson's car and based in slums and didn't come out so I couldn't be caught by the police. I also ensured it wasn't my property incase they searched me up on the new computer system and look at the properties I own. So tell me how that plan could of gone wrong and have not of benefited me.

Sorry not finally, in the bazaar parking lot you gunpointed me over verbal abusing and damaging your car? That is 2.5 and 3.4 considering you could of gone to jail for gun pointing someone over me accidently crashing into your car and verbal abusing it, but you was the one who started verbal abusing me so I don't have a clue why you're complaining that I was verbal abusing.

If anyone should be getting the punishment it's you because you shot my car over verbal abuse, gunpointed me over a car accident and now you're making an AR on me for rules you broke. It's kind of funny how people who make ARs get punished for breaking rules and the people who the AR is on don't. Not saying I'm not going to get punished, from my POV I justified my actions, so let's see if you can justify yours.

I would like to know which rules I have broken and how I have broken them. You might also want to fix your video, it's private.

Last edited:

Kay

Reaction score
Alright lets start off by this.
You gun pointed him over him verbal abusing you.

And As you said above , you took a un damaging shot at his car. Which Is putting his life at risk! So he has all rights to kill you in 'Self Defence'

I am not supporting this action request!

Regards
Caine

Reaction score
Adrish walked infront of my car on purpose and that's the reason why I called you a piece of shit.
Doesn't make sense as Adrish walked in front of your car before that.

why did you shoot my car in public also front in CCTV and loads of people?
6ccb33eaec.jpg
Would't exactly call that loads of people

Reaction score
To start off with, he started to verbally abuse me and my friend at the intersection as I accidentally crashed into his car
Ok fair enough... He was mad. (x1)
when at the bazzar he decided to keep verbally abusing me
Ok fair enough... He was mad. (x2)
so I got my pistol out and told him to piss off.
Bad boy hm? A bit excessive but fine.
in the bazaar parking lot you gunpointed me over verbal abusing and damaging your car? That is 2.5 and 3.4
This isn't 2.5 at all. It would be 3.4 in some situations but as there is POV so we can view the situation we can't say it was 3.4. Make an AR if you want.
Later on he started to drive away in his car, past bazzar and called me a "piece of shit"
Ok fair enough... He was mad. (x3)
and then decided to reverse towards me and @Adrish
What is wrong with that?
and then proceeded to run Adrish over
Andrish went in front of his car so it was like he wanted to get ran over.
so I took a non damaging shot at his car which was seen by two people at the time.
This is enough for @Daragh to think that you wanted to kill him.
He then later returned to shoot me in the head in front of 5 people and a CCTV camera
Revenge for you trying to kill him. I don't see the problem. They had (according to them) an escape plan and they made it. The CCTV doesn't count at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.