Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Bertie *TRADING* / Bertie Bennett

His/Her Steam/In-game Name:
ETRN | Ezrider / Jonathan Curtis

His/Her SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:60068565

Why Should This Player Be Punished:
Basically, me and my friend (@Adrish) raided him just to find he was headglitching as we couldn't see his gun and only the tip-top of his head. We couldn't see his gun at all, and he was doing weed in the back room.

Evidence (Demo Required):

Tick: 1500

Last edited:
Reaction score
In my defense, I always /report (ask any mod who's responded @MrAaron , @Shaun , @Creepis, @Bolli ) to make sure my cades aren't hitbox and since there wasn't an admin or moderator online (server was low pop), it wasn't able to be checked. I tend to go overboard a bit but most of my cades are variations that of things I used previously that were checked by mods and this cade was one of them.

The problem with this cade was that the concrete barrier that was being used as a ramp was underneath the barrier rather than against it thus making a hitcade (figured it out watching this playback and didn't know that ramp placement actually mattered).

If you told me it was legitimately hitbox (assumed you were just standing at a bad angle below the stairs and were whining about it) I would've changed it. However, from my angle it looked fine to me and I wouldn't know otherwise unless I had a friend online to ask rather than people whom I just killed.

Reaction score
We told you in ooc and looc its a headglitch, you then carried on saying things like "And when you dced when being raided" and other types of slander.

Reaction score
We told you in ooc and looc its a headglitch, you then carried on saying things like "And when you dced when being raided" and other types of slander.
  • If you told me it was legitimately hitbox (assumed you were just standing at a bad angle below the stairs and were whining about it) I would've changed it.
if it was seriously a problem you could've backed off and told me to change it and re raid once I was finished.

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

@Ezrider(ARS) will receive a warning for 3.8 and 3.10.

@Adrish Will receive a warning for 3.24.

Status
Not open for further replies.