AR: Jonathan Blueberry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: lewisdragon / Lewis Dragon
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Jonathan Blueberry
His/Her SteamID: Cannot Find..
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Jonathan should be punished because I did not put his life in danger, I wasn't even talking to him or his friend Marcus, therefore he had no reason at all to run me over. Yeah maybe the first could have been an accident, but then the second time you can clearly see that he did it by purpose for no reason.
If this video is too short, I will be able to get the full video overtime.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick
:

Reaction score
We had a big beaf that day, it's pretty petty of you to make an AR when you're breaking several rules yourself, for example you run over intersection twice for no reason, you threaten people in looc, you bring ooc into ic, you have no intention to role play at all.

Reaction score
The roadkill seen in video is a final product of fine manhunt. While being at Bazaar, you and Marcus had bit of a fight ending you shooting him. When shots fired I attempted to escape, you shot me few times but missed since I was far away. Ever since we were looking for your description and once finding you avenged.

Reaction score
This guy also did this to me earlier that day. I was walking to city garage, he called me an N word, i told him to shut up and pushed him once, then he attempted to run me over about 3 times.

Reaction score
This guy also did this to me earlier that day. I was walking to city garage, he called me an N word, i told him to shut up and pushed him once, then he attempted to run me over about 3 times.
Yep... He's just a rule breaker in general.

Reaction score
The roadkill seen in video is a final product of fine manhunt. While being at Bazaar, you and Marcus had bit of a fight ending you shooting him. When shots fired I attempted to escape, you shot me few times but missed since I was far away. Ever since we were looking for your description and once finding you avenged.

I killed your friend because he punched me, and this was a WHOLE different life for your friend, therefore your friend cant remember a single thing because a medic did not revive him, yes you may have remembered, but why was he remembering me by coming up to me and looking at me while I was on the ground.

Reaction score
We had a big beaf that day, it's pretty petty of you to make an AR when you're breaking several rules yourself, for example you run over intersection twice for no reason, you threaten people in looc, you bring ooc into ic, you have no intention to role play at all.
I kept everything IC.

Status
Not open for further replies.