AR on Jordey52 // Jordan Ireland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: sjappy10 / Sem Mustafa
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Jordey52 / Jordan Ireland
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:81134758
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 2.1 ,2.5 ,2.6 ,3.3 ,3.4 ,3.24 ,5.4 ,6.3 ,6.5: I was arresting Jimmy Melon for 2 years, for punching my police car (law 1.5) and Jordan Ireland desides to gunpoint me (in the middle of a parking lot, in eyesight of the Jennifers NPC's) to release his friend for 2 years of jailtime. Jordan then desides to start mugging me (screaming "drop your items") in a public area. While he's doing this, he keeps screaming "calling an admin". When I drive away, I manage to kill one of the 3 suspects. When I arrived at the PD, to arrest one of the suspects, I see a man walking on the overpass, looking exactly like my suspect (aka Jordan Ireland) I parked my car, I walked to the man and since he looked exactly like my suspect I restrained him. While I am doing this, Jordan desides to start screaming "I AM GETTING AN ADMIN!". I putted him in the car with a "/me puts the suspect inside the car" and he ignorres this and stalls the RP because he wanted to speak to a moderator. I then dragged him to the PD. When I took him inside the elevator of the PD, he walked trough the elevator while the doors where almost closing. When being searched by me, inside the jail, he ignorres my /me again and disconnects to avoid losing a gun and to prevent being jailed.

Jordan has already recieved another ban for disconnecting in a RP situation, so he didn't learn from it...
Evidence (Demo Required): http://demo.ovh.eu/nl/7d63364ac7e1418acc033f83e593dfd5/
Tick:
Around 21797

**Excuse me for the bad grammar, I live in the Netherlands and I'm only learning English for 2 years

Last edited:
Reaction score
+support
As you can clearly see in the first few minutes, Jordan switches from "I'm calling your Lieutenant" to "I'm calling an admin" and thus breaking 3.24. Furthermore his friend with the dark skin colour (yes, I'm trying not to be racist) broke 3.4 as he risked his life from imprisonment as he was breaking law 8.8 by trying to block you from taking your prisoner away, which could've easily get him sentenced to jail. Now to come back to Jordan: At 6:43 you can see him taking his gun out, putting you under gun-point in a public area at sunrise so the people working at Jennifers (if they would ever go home during night) would come to work and park their cars there, clearly seeing you with them and would've called 911, breaking 2.1 and 3.4, aswell he said "if you panic it is fail-rp", breaking 3.24 again. Then at 6:59 he tells you to get his friend out of your car, which is parked on the road a little, and is following you in a even more public area where even more people just waking up, making themselves ready for school/work could've seen it and would've alerted 911. After you released his friends he tells you to "Drop all your money" at 8:29, breaking 5.1 and 5.4, as he attempted to mug a city employee (which a LEO is) in a public area. Afterwards around 8:50 - 9:00 a civilian come near (I dont know if it was a friend) and it does not seem at all that they have dealed with him in any way. Then at 9:55 karma strikes back where his friend, who gave you ordres while gun-pointing you himself, gets penetrated by a few of your bullets. He wouldn't have died if they would've just let you drive off with your suspect, thus he broke 3.4 aswell. When you drove to the incident at Regals and saw a man on the overpass, matching the description off Jordan, you take him under gun-point, which is in my opinion compltely justified as you were not able to know if he still has his firearm on him, and then restrain him he says "You can't do that! You can't do that! Okay I'm calling an admin.", breaking 3.24 AGAIN (Gosh he has some serious problems with 3.24 ....). And surprise, at 11:29 he says it again ..... (Not gonna say something about 3.24 with this guy again). Oh WHOOPS, I'll do it again, at 12:09 he says something like "Admin he is randomly arresting me" (okay, thats been it .... I hope). Oh lord, I have to do it again, at 12:16 he breaks 3.24 the - 10th? - time, saying something about you breaking the rules, where he just broke 3.26 himself by refusing to get in your car where you used the /me command putting him in the car. Sadly at 13:12 he says that he already reported you when @WindwartDrop90 said in the LOOC chat that if one of you lies the other one should report it (dunno who of you guys he meant). Just skipping a few minutes because I don't want to list the countless of times he broke 3.24 I guess, because I would need a few hours for that, so here we are at 16:32 he breaks 3.26 by refusing to follow your /me command forcing him against the wall untill he magically disappears *cough* disconnects *cough*.

To conclude, I hope this user gets a long ban for all his countless of times breaking 3.24 and the big fat bunch off other rules he has broken.

P.S. just a little advise: As @fasool.joker already told you in the comments, next time people like Jordan and his friend are harassing you, just ignore them, drive off and if they want to talk with a supervisor about it, then let them call 911.

Reaction score
Got 47 seconds in and i couldn't take it any more "your breaking law 9.11" HOW IN GODS EARTH IS HE BREAKIN LAW 9.11 DON'T YOU MEAN 9.4?? Okay back to business. After reading @Scrabuz response their really inst much more to say than Support+++. One rule that you actually missed would be 6.3 NPC.

6.3 NPCs
- When role-playing within the vicinity of NPCs (Non-Player Characters, for example, the NPC that resides within Fredy’s Bakery, the City Hall, etc.), NPCs must be treated as regular players, where possible; for example, if a player has used just committed a serious crime in the suburbs within the vicinity of the storage NPC they must threaten and/or take the NPC into consideration. Another specific example is if a player is involved in a bank robbery and is visiting the hospital to receive treatment from the NPC the aforementioned player should ensure his and the NPC’s lives are not in immediate danger.

I would also classed the situation as having a negative approach to your game play so 2.5 in respect to him gun pointing you over such a unrealistic reason and saying stuff like "call and admin" this clearly impacted your gameplay experience.

2.5 Excessive Negativity
- Generally speaking, players are not allowed to excessively negatively affect the experiences of other players while playing on the server. For example, destroying a number of valuable items in a store should only be done under certain circumstances, and more so as a last resort; specifically, reasons such as product prices, a ‘basic’ distaste towards someone within the store, grossly disproportionate methods to quell competition, etc, are not typically acceptable.

Status
Not open for further replies.